Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I dont think Bradley has the power, skill or size advantage to defeat Pacquiao.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    People look at his KO percentage and assume he doesn't have pop.

All you have to do is watch his fights to know that he does. He has dropped several of his last opponents including Peterson who is now one of the best 140lbers out there.

We've seen him take a shot from Kendall Holt that would absolutely knock out cold just about anyone, watch him get up from it and continue to dominate the fight and win... so we know he can take a punch, and he can persevere through difficult times.

He has good speed, but more importantly better timing. Also, he doesn't get gassed easily, he's in the prime of his life and his career.. he's an excellent shape with every fight, and I'm sure the Pacquiao fight will give him training motivation to be in the best physical condition he's ever been in his life.

He uses excellent lateral movement constantly, and comes in at angles as well.

You don't need instant knockout power to be competitive or win a fight... which Bradley has obviously proven.

Hard to favor him against Pac, but he's a legit opponent.
    Thank you. It's like people don't actually watch fights to see if opponents are walking through his shots.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Bradley does not do "everything" to an exceptional level at all.
      I agree with this

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        People look at his KO percentage and assume he doesn't have pop.

All you have to do is watch his fights to know that he does. He has dropped several of his last opponents including Peterson who is now one of the best 140lbers out there.

We've seen him take a shot from Kendall Holt that would absolutely knock out cold just about anyone, watch him get up from it and continue to dominate the fight and win... so we know he can take a punch, and he can persevere through difficult times.

He has good speed, but more importantly better timing. Also, he doesn't get gassed easily, he's in the prime of his life and his career.. he's an excellent shape with every fight, and I'm sure the Pacquiao fight will give him training motivation to be in the best physical condition he's ever been in his life.

He uses excellent lateral movement constantly, and comes in at angles as well.

You don't need instant knockout power to be competitive or win a fight... which Bradley has obviously proven.

Hard to favor him against Pac, but he's a legit opponent.

Bradley has 12 Ko's and before fighting the LW casamayor he didnt have a KO since 2007 and that was a TKO.....

Bradley isnt a harder puncher than Hatton, Cotto, Clottey, Margarito, Mosley, or Juan Marquez......Pac will walk through his punches

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          Pacquiao ices Bradley cut the shyt already.
          this is what im sayin...Bradleys head will be an easy Target

Comment

Originally posted by Dunks View Post
            I agree with this
            BRADLEY will loose to Pac and Pac will look good doing it. He's too wild for my liking but he's taylor made for pac as he has no defense.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              If Bradley gets caught like he did against Holt is he going to just shake it off, or more to the point Holt let him off the hook by not following up on that shot which I doubt Manny would allow, that is kind of a red flag to me.

Bradley does pretty much everything well but nothing great, so to me he is not going to be able to fully mitigate Manny's strength or really exploit his weaknesses, he can do a bit of both which can make Manny look pretty average but I don't think he can do enough to win. Mostly because Manny will still land more punches even if most are partially blocked or ineffective plus his activity will be higher and I think the big moments in the fight will favor him.

It is a legit fight though, the best fight he could choose if you want to see something new anyway, I just don't think Bradley can win~

I agree this is a legit fight but Bradley will lose...

Comment

Originally posted by rambov View Post
                BRADLEY will loose to Pac and Pac will look good doing it. He's too wild for my liking but he's taylor made for pac as he has no defense.
                bradley has 12 kos

Comment

I really like this fight.. its a competative fight in my eyes as I dont see Pac dominating Bradley. Bradley always comes prepared and always come to win.. We all know pretty much everything about Pac so nothing needs to be said their but I really like this match up.

With the judging of fights these days you never know the outcome, but I think this is a pick em fight.

Comment

Originally posted by rambov View Post
                    Bradley has excellent head movement and amazing footwork to go along with it. His defense is better than Pacs and in my mind only things Pac has on him are possibly handspeed (Bradley is damn fast too) and power.

Comment

They know this

They're just in denial

Comment

Working...
                      X