No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire is Targeting Nishioka Unification For The Spring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluetuazon View Post
    i concur....rigo is next after nishi....or so i hope...nonito said he wants to unify...so lets see..
    Nope, Arce in the Philippines

Comment

In the spring? Nah...That's going to be Arce date. However, in the meantime why doesn't Rigondeaux fight Nishioka. Hell make it a double header.

Comment

looking past an opponent never a good thing..hmm... Looking forward to WV2 checking Nonito's chin to see what he has since no one really has thus far. That being said I don't envision a quebradita a la montiel for WV2. He will have to engage intelligently and effectively... ****in in spots and boxing in others. if he trades then lights out!
        Last edited by PR ESQ.; 02-02-2012, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nonitard View Post
          Nonito is spot on in his goal, he wants to dominate 122 since he couldnt get Moreno and Mares at 118

Nishioka is the creme de la creme at 122 and was offered a fight since last year with him. We'll see if Arum has him fight this summer or later in the year, since Arce is probably a nice name to have on your resume too.

not sure why he's labeled a ducker by these fickle, pathetic so called boxing fans

i suggest he lay off twitter and shut his mouth however, that would lessen clowns from unfairly attacking him
          Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          In the spring? Nah...That's going to be Arce date. However, in the meantime why doesn't Rigondeaux fight Nishioka. Hell make it a double header.
          Rigo has proved his ATG status with his win over the goat Ramos

Why should he waste time fighting a guy like nishioka?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Rigo has proved his ATG status with his win over the goat Ramos

Why should he waste time fighting a guy like nishioka?
            , even though I think Rigo is a very skilled fighter, I don't think he is unbeatable. Some fans just over hyped the hell out of him after the Ramos. Is funny they bring up the Donaire-Narvaez fight forgetting the Donaire-Montiel fight. And, also forgetting the Rigo-Cordoba fight.

I would love for Donaire to fight Nishioka and Rigo to fight Arce instead just to get his name out there more. Because, Arce has a fan following and is a familiar name. But, since Donaire will fight Arce, Rigo should fight Nishioka. Start collecting belts so Donaire can find a reason to fight him.

Comment

It is understandable that Nonito would want to fight Vazquez and Arce, he will get pay more with alot less risk, but the only fights for Rigondeaux is Nishioka and Nonito, all that crap that he doesn't know who Rigondeaux is, is that BS, he knows Rigondeaux from his days as an amateur himself, he even when to the Olympics if I recall correctly in 2004, Rigondeaux won the Gold that year in the same division, he mentioned Gamboa but he knows the Cuban jumped two division in order to get pay and be recognized by the boxing World, Nonito has being fighting midgets and avoiding fighters like Mares and Moreno, do I blame him? Of course not, after all he needs to get pay, but what I don't respect is the lies, just come out and say that business wise is not smart to fight him now, but don't say you don't know him or you want exciting fights, if you want to b ATG, you need to fight the best, and right now Rigondeaux is one of the best, he is a belt holder with only 6 fights, yes he got on a bicycle for the last 5 rounds against Cordova, but it was his first 12 round in only his 6 fight, he will give donaire a boxing lesson and if the Pinoy goes for broke he will need a new liver...

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                narvaez mops the floor with ramos

stick to nuthugging floyd...that's the only thing you're good at.
                Oh dear you just made your 4000 or so posts look totally worthless.
                You lie to yourself with statements like that.
                Also, a Floyd avatar makes me a *****.. Hmm sorry, nope.
                These dudes with big post counts think they know more about boxing... fact is they go scraping around boxrec and wikipedia for their info and make no observations based on reality or things they actually witnessed.

Comment

So lets see, Rigo CANNOT FIND ANOTHER FIGHTER ON THE ***ING PLANET TO FIGHT???!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                    So lets see, Rigo CANNOT FIND ANOTHER FIGHTER ON THE ***ING PLANET TO FIGHT???!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    He is not getting younger and wants to fight the best, nothing wrong with that, nowadays boxers avoid the best fighters so to me is refreshing seeing fighters like Gamboa, Lara and Rigondeaux trying to get the best possible opponents, I don't know about you lads but I like to c the best fights too.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      Im not sure what youre trying to say but are you saying that Donaire would be ducking rigo to face Nishi and Gamboa?

Where the **** did all these rigo nuthuggers come from? they sure werent around before he beat the monster Ramos
                      It's more Donaire haters than Rigo nuthuggers.

First it's Donaire cheating because he fighting midgets, now he's a ducker.

Comment

Working...
                      X