• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garbage ass fight...

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      Nice original thread.
      Yeah ... don't know what we would do without 4-5 of these everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
        Nice original thread.
        Yeah i know, i really do. And agree with you, I mean i skipped other derogatory threads about this fight just to start my own. I know.

Just... Damn this sport sometimes... ahhh

Anyhow since my trip to vegas got **** b/c of the berto injury I'm now making impromptu plan to drinve to 210 for the chavez fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MRMREC View Post
          Umm... 4 years too late.

Will there ever be a mayweather fight where the outcome is not pre-determined?
          **** man, a fight with Pac is just as pre-determined as any. The reason that haters say his fights are pre-determined is not because the comp is bad but because he is that good. There isnt a more sure bet in boxing history than Floyd Mayweather Jr by wide UD. Yall just want to see him beaten and wont be happy until he fights at LHW.

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
            Martinez is still itching for this fight. But mayweather wants to fight him at 150 and cotto at 154.

Pacquiao still wants him, and all he's asking for is 50/50.

Mayweather's a joke, what's the use of having all the skill in the world if you're gonna be a coward.

This isnt any different when he ducked Cotto, Margarito, Mosley and Williams in their primes the last time he retired to duck people.

It's just the same thing all over again.
            Like I said, look at the pattern.

With Bob Arum, Floyd vs Cotto didn't happen.
            Without Bob Arum, Floyd vs Cotto happens

With Bob Arum, Floyd vs Oscar didn't happen.
            Without Bob Arum, Floyd vs Oscar happens.

With Bob Arum, Floyd vs Manny doesn't happen.
            Without Bob Arum....

I'm pretty sure we can guess what will happen judging by the pattern. It's not a coincidence that it was this easy to make a Cotto fight once Arum was out of the picture.

Comment

Martinez is still itching for this fight. But mayweather wants to fight him at 150 and cotto at 154.

Mayweather's a joke, what's the use of having all the skill in the world if you're gonna be a coward.

This isnt any different when he ducked Cotto, Margarito, Mosley and Williams in their primes the last time he retired to avoid risk.

Pacquiao should fight Martinez at 150, he fight margarito at 150....i see no problem.

Comment

This isnt any different when he ducked Cotto, Margarito, Mosley and Williams in their primes the last time he retired to avoid risk.

Who should Floyd fight on May 5th?
                Remember Pacquiao has eliminated himself as an option. Bob Arum refused to negotiate, insisted May 5th is impossible, shooting for November instead.
                Sergio Martinez has previously committed to a fight scheduled in March. He is not available. Again who is the best opponent for Floyd right now, if not Cotto?

Comment

please give a list of fighters who he could fight where the outcome is not pre-determined. i can think of 2...pacquiao or cotto...

Comment

I'm still waiting for the answer.

Who is the best option for Floyd other than Pacquiao and Martinez on May 5th?

Comment

Originally posted by MRMREC View Post
                      Umm... 4 years too late.

Will there ever be a mayweather fight where the outcome is not pre-determined?
                      Thread Fail.

Comment

Working...
                      X