Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better version of Cotto: Manny version or May version?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spoon23's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000016286165

Apparently he only has 5 friends. No wonder, who would wanna hang out with Asian's version of Forrest Gump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post

You low IQ'd Asian. Your comprehension skills aren't bright enough to realize that I was making fun of him with that ****ty video, not defending him.

And for that I will expose you too, Mr. Keloid Chan
      My bad, if your not a ***** don't be mad man. Sorry bro all good

Comment

• It's one thing to get a beatdown from a cheater with loaded gloves, but to get systematically destroyed by an Asian midget hurts a man's pride. No way is Cotto the same guy. He's getting a massive retirement check from Floyd so he's willing to get another methodical beatdown.

Comment

Spoon23's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000016286165

Apparently he only has 5 friends. No wonder, who would wanna hang out with Asian's version of Forrest Gump.

Hehe! Coz it ain't mine lol I'm white btw
          Last edited by Spoon23; 02-01-2012, 09:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            My bad, if your not a ***** don't be mad man. Sorry bro all good

I'm neither a ***** or a *******.

Comment

I'm neither a ***** or a *******.
              and neither am I, at least not until *******s appeared like 3 years ago. Funny how that works...

and btw, that was me so what? I don't box but work for the DOD and actually fight for real. However I get paid to workout and boxing is part of it.

Only difference is, the fighting I do, the loser doesn't get to go home.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                and neither am I, at least not until *******s appeared like 3 years ago. Funny how that works...

and btw, that was me so what? I don't box but work for the DOD and actually fight for real. However I get paid to workout and boxing is part of it.

Only difference is, the fighting I do, the loser doesn't get to go home.
                You sound tougher than Floyd. You should be the one giving him pointers to man-up! Safety fights won't improve his legacy tell him that ;P

Great men, legends face men to the death as what you're saying. You must be a great fighter coz the loser doesn't go home right. that's legendary right there.

You're story hasn't been told man. You seem more of a fighter than Floyd so tell him to man-up coz his just looking scared really.. Cotto come on.. It's obviously Floyd's way of waiting for damaged goods. Getting them old then he fights them. Right for the picking.

Safety won't cut. It should be like how you are so manly. When you fight the loser doesn't go home. You must be in an under ground Blood sport. Wow!
                Last edited by Spoon23; 02-02-2012, 12:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  You sound tougher than Floyd. You should be the one giving him pointers to man-up! Safety fights won't improve his legacy tell him that ;P

Great men, legends face men to the death as what you're saying. You must be a great fighter coz the loser doesn't go home right. that's legendary right there.

You're story hasn't been told man. You seem more of a fighter than Floyd so tell him to man-up coz his just looking scared really.. Cotto come on.. It's obviously Floyd's way of waiting to damaged goods. Getting them old then he fights them. Right for the picking.

Safety won't cut. It should be like how you are so manly. When you fight the loser doesn't go home. You must be in an under ground Blood sport. Wow!
                  I work for the DOD chief...

You're entire post is garbage.. Again, who's alt are you?

Comment

• Well 4 leftovers is still more then 1

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                      I work for the DOD chief...

You're entire post is garbage.. Again, who's alt are you?
                      Bro can't you take a compliment? I just told you how awesome you are. You should tell floyd to be more like yourself.

Comment

Working...
                      X