Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better version of Cotto: Manny version or May version?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They're relatively the same, both fought Cotto after Margarito pummeled him with cement.

At least now Cotto will be at a comfortable weight and has a real trainer.
    Last edited by p4p-champ; 02-01-2012, 09:17 PM.

Comment

• Cotto is done. He's just getting paid, no problem with that at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Hatton was never really good in my view. But Pac brutalized him good in 2 rounds. That still says a lot lol.. Floyd couldn't do that infact Floyd almost got knocked down in the early rounds fighting Hatton.
        but but but but but......

FAIL.

Comment

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
          came into the Manny fight 2-1 in his last 3....one of those was a life and death with Clottey that many felt he lost...3-0 coming into the Floyd fight with ALL 3 wins by stoppage....confidence wise, he just murked the ghost that has haunted him for 3 years.....so he's in a good place as far the mental part goes imo....a better place than he was against Manny imo
          Agreed, especially at 154 and a free agent Miguel is feeling really good. Great Timing also. I'm not saying Cotto is in his prime but a weight drained Cotto post Margarito loss vs a Healthy 154lb post Margarito win says it all.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
            but but but but but......

FAIL.
            To close- *****s: Cotto is shot... pac/cotto 2 is a waste of time...
            *****s: Pac is fighting floyds leftovers

Floyd: I will fight cotto on may 5!

*****s: The fight of the century! This is it!

hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

the worst fans in the century!

Comment

• I voted even, but I'm more convinced now that Floyd is fighting the better version.

Comment

• Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
                I voted even, but I'm more convinced now that Floyd is fighting the better version.
                to each his own: A broken down car can still be fixed to a certain extent.. But remains to be worn from a beaten down engine. Jalopy maybe?

Mile-age wear and tear plays a big part.. beaten down by plaster etc etc..

Cotto is already damaged goods. Right now he is a Blown up 154 where he is actually a natural welterweight who just aged to higher weight coz that's what old men have deal with when you age you gain more weight. All it says is that Cotto is Old.
                Last edited by Spoon23; 02-01-2012, 09:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  To close- *****s: Cotto is shot... pac/cotto 2 is a waste of time...
                  *****s: Pac is fighting floyds leftovers

Floyd: I will fight cotto on may 5!

*****s: The fight of the century! This is it!

hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

the worst fans in the century!
                  again, FAIL...

You're a fuking idiot.. who's alt are you?

Comment

Simple answers for simple minds.

As if there's only 1 variable.
                    The weight? give me a ****ing break

Manny fought Cotto 3 years ago, since that fight he got battered in (deterioration) he has had tough fights with guys like Margarito and Mayorga.. Not exceedingly tough but they take their toll. Those are big men.

Comment

I voted even, but I'm more convinced now that Floyd is fighting the better version.
                      Cotto is coming off a 3 fight KO streak... unlike when Pac fought a mentally battered fighter at a catchweight.

Mentally, Mayweather is by far fighting the better Cotto.

Ability wise, both Mayweather and Pac will have fought a glorified Gatti. Nothings changed other than cotto moving up in weight.

Comment

Working...
                      X