Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Be brutally honest, What do you think is Rubio's chance of winning on Saturday?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    i did.

btw, we actually agreed on something for like the first time ever in the pirog thread.
    I responded in that thread to your post just after that though, but I will repeat what I said here, because that thread was a mess and I wasn't a main player in that thread.

We have agreed before and it will happen again, I have a lot of opinion some are popular some aren't depending on who I am talking to but my opinions are often throughly discussed.

Comment

[QUOTE=The Gambler1981;11745467]I responded in that thread to your post just after that though, but I will repeat what I said here, because that thread was a mess and I wasn't a main player in that thread.

We have agreed before and it will happen again, I have a lot of opinion some are popular some aren't depending on who I am talking to but my opinions are often throughly discussed.[/QUOTE]

very true.

i respect um but sometimes we go hard on eachother. its all good in my book

Comment

[QUOTE=Walt Liquor;11745474]
        Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        I responded in that thread to your post just after that though, but I will repeat what I said here, because that thread was a mess and I wasn't a main player in that thread.

We have agreed before and it will happen again, I have a lot of opinion some are popular some aren't depending on who I am talking to but my opinions are often throughly discussed.[/QUOTE]

very true.

i respect um but sometimes we go hard on eachother. its all good in my book
        I don't mind I don't get challenged on what I say all that often anymore, I know if I am saying something people don't generally agree with I expect some heat but if I didn't want to deal with it I just wouldn't say it but that would kind of defeat the purpose of coming to a boxing message board.

Comment

Working...
        X