Collapse
No announcement yet.

With Berto out, Maidana vs. Alexander winner to get Ortiz in June

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure if I buy it. The quotes from the ESPN article made it seem like it's going to be re-scheduled. It's up in the air at this point if Berto actually needs surgery.

Fighthype is normally credible with Floyd information (more or less), but who knows about their other sources. Dan Rafael going to become HBOs matchamker. Anyone remember that?

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
      Not sure if I buy it. The quotes from the ESPN article made it seem like it's going to be re-scheduled. It's up in the air at this point if Berto actually needs surgery.

Fighthype is normally credible with Floyd information (more or less), but who knows about their other sources. Dan Rafael going to become HBOs matchamker. Anyone remember that?
      Agreed. Take this with a grain of salt.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
        Well fck,Ortiz gonna be rusty as fck.
        Maybe, maybe not. Its the same argument I had about Mosley before the Floyd fight. People said that Mosley had a long layoff but I aruged that Mosley just had a long camp and the fight was cancled just a week or so out. Basically he did everything except fight.

Its the same for Ortiz. I dont think he will be rusty or as rusty because he just went through a full camp with training & sparring. He did everything but fight. I think thats enough. Its like even if Floyd didnt get in the ring with JMM, everything he did up until then wouldve had him fully prepeared for his next fight. Ortiz will be fine

Comment

id rather see paulie vs the alexander/madaina winner

Comment

I Don't Really See Alexander Beating Ortiz...Maybe A Few Fights Ago But I'm Not Sure Now If I OverRated Him Or If He Just Didnt Have The Potential Or Be Able To Put It All Together So I Would Go Ortiz In The Event Of Those Two. A Ortiz/Maidana Rematch Would Be The Ultimate Test For Ortiz If Maidana Has Managed To Level Up His Boxing Skills To His Level Of Toughness. In The End It Is Really Victors Best Chance Of Killing The "No Heart" Label Entirely.

Comment

madiana looks sluggish at 147 IMO

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
                madiana looks sluggish at 147 IMO
                In which fight?

Are you guessing he will?

Comment

my bad ment i think he'll look sluggish

Comment

Working...
                  X