Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dwyer Likes Bradley Over Pac. Says Pac Is Like Devon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a big fan of Dwyer, but Bradley is going to win that fight. I really hope Pacquiao goes in that direction.

Comment

I don't want to take anything away from Bradley, he's a good fighter, but Pac will destroy this guy, it will def not go 12 rds unless Bradley goes in "Mosley running mode" after he will taste the power punches like he did never before.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
        I personally still think that both Pac & Floyd are horrible matchups for Bradley and that Pac runs through him in 5 but thats just me

Got a feeling he is working for the big gambling shops, and gives bad advice so they can clean up.

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
          who do you got iwse guy @ pacsmash

bradley headbutts pacquiao all night (hes nothing more then a refined brawler the devin fight proved that)
          im laughing at the mayweather KO him in 6!

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            dwyer forgot more about boxing in the last year than most of the guys in this forum

he's a gambler
            he has to take a take and run with it

he's not an analyist

you're not going to be objective,
            or constantly right, when you are giving a take like the one dwyer is giving

most folks provide an analysis
            that's really not what dwyer does. he makes a case for a certain take on a fight

and he's right
            bradley will be able to back pacquiao up

i dont think he will win, but i think he will back him up and work the body
            he's young, hungry, fast enough, has a solid enough chin

i think the judges would find another way to give it to pacquiao

there's too much at stake (the floyd fight) for tim bradley to get a fair shake

hell, marquez couldnt get a fair shake, and he's a first ballot HOFER and a bonafide ATG
            if bradley KO pac then how will the judges spin this in pac's favor?? yall act like marquez put pac to sleep and the judges still gave it to pac. fight was close, the champion got the edge. the end.

Comment

Did this dumbass said Pacquiao is like devon alexander?

Comment

Originally posted by BartBears View Post
                I don't want to take anything away from Bradley, he's a good fighter, but Pac will destroy this guy, it will def not go 12 rds unless Bradley goes in "Mosley running mode" after he will taste the power punches like he did never before.
                this right here. bradley doesnt have the style to survive unless like u stated he pulls a mosley and back track. bradley's style is perfect for pac to pick his shots.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                  Did this dumbass said Pacquiao is like devon alexander?
                  Yeah maybe he thinks Pacquiao going to back peddle all night, not want to engage or throw any punches with conviction, then say it burns it burns and want to quit.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                    Got a feeling he is working for the big gambling shops, and gives bad advice so they can clean up.
                    I was thinking the same thing, he can't be that stupid. It must be sth behind his "advisory". Seriously, his favoring of underdogs is very suspicious.

Comment

This guys does nothing but hate on Pacquiao, it's pretty sad.

But I think Bradley could be able to beat him, but only in the audiences eyes like Marquez. So if we look at the most likely scenarios they all favor Pacquiao.

1. Fight probably ends up in decision, for Manny.
                      2. If the fight is close or it looks like Bradley edged it out, Pacquiao still get the nod.
                      3. In the event of a KO or TKO, you know it's gonna be Manny being the one getting the stoppage. No ****ING way is Bradley stopping Manny.

So everything leads to a Pacquiao victory, unless Bradley schools Pacquiao 10-2 which is very unlikely. Can't see how Tim would win this fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X