Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dwyer Likes Bradley Over Pac. Says Pac Is Like Devon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant watch the video now can someone tell me how Dwyer compared Alexander and Pac. I wanna laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by FJRod View Post
      Pac is like Devon
      He's a southpaw.But for real. Bradley needs mad heart in there.If he gets intimidated and runs then we will see another Mosley with no HEART.He needs to be like Mexico's Juan Manuel Marquez and Eric Morales to beat Manny.

Comment

if pac isnt fighting floyd then bradley is the next best thing IMO.

He's undefeated, young, top 10 p4p, and most important of all he's BLACK.

Comment

What Dwyer says about Bradley and Pacquiao's inside fighting is correct. Bradley is a better inside fighter than Pacquiao and he has good footwork and footspeed. Pacquiao is a better inside fighter than Devon (on offense and defense).

I don't think Bradley wins against Pacquiao though.

If I thought Bradley had the accuracy and compactedness in his counterpunches, I could see him winning a decision because he'd be able to trap Pacquiao, provoke his attack, and counter. He could also trap Pacquiao and let his combinations go on him.

The problem lies in Bradley trapping Pacquiao and being too tentative in attacking. Devon had him tentative before his attack and almost stole the fight after 10 because of his activity.

I see Pacquiao winning rounds on workrate alone. If I were to bet, I'd bet on Pacquiao by decision or on the over/under points handicap.

Comment

Originally posted by welcometosaigon View Post
            I don't think Tim "headbutt storm" Bradley has shown anything against his B level opponents that should make anyone think he has a chance against Pacquiao. Manny wins this fight easy IMO.
            And??
            Marquez struggled against B level opponents at 135, Casamayor,Juan Diaz, Kastidis who floored him and then he fought a "could have gone either" with Pac...

We just don't know if Timmy is smart and tough enough to execute a great game plan like JMM did and take Manny's punches but it might be the case.

Timmy has beaten Alexander and Peterson easy, he has proven he's a very good fighter, I think he's a tough willy guy...Souldn't be overlooked.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
              Dwyer has a clear bias towards black fighters I don't usually bring up race but in this instance it is clear as day.
              That may be true, but until Manny beats a very good black fighter, what can really be said?

Comment

Originally posted by Bluetech View Post

i agree. its the best fight out there for him and the fight I wanna see the most. With that being said, I think Pac destroys him and makes the Mayweather fight huge again after his performance

Comment

Originally posted by Bluetech View Post

greatest post in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by wizard king View Post
                    you know nothing about gambling.dwyer makes money or breakes even,reguradless which fighter he picks to wins or lose.its called a straddle.you mat not agree with his points but atleast he makes a solid case for which fighter he thinks would win not like the many clowns on this site.
                    I would think i know a little about sportsbetting.

No he can't possible breakeven or make money regardless, because it is mathematically impossible. You can say that he hedge his risks but hes still most likely losing expected value by doing so.

Yes he makes a case, but it's horribly misinformed. Him saying Bradley is the favorite here (as he hints at not even mentioning the odds) is like saying microsoft should be valued at three times the price it's currently at on the stock market.
                    In the end both sports-betting and the stock market works the same. In order to beat it you need to apply info that hasn't already been accounted for, IE making better simulations than the bookie and other sharps. Or you have to shop the line and anticipate the movement.

If you think Dwyer has some special system to beat sports-betting with his straddles you are absolutely clueless. Maybe you should try to martingale the roulette tables while you're at it?

Comment

That's exactly who Pacquiao should be fighting if not Mayweather, much respect if he goes that route, very dangerous opponent too.

Comment

Working...
                      X