Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is boxing about??coming from nothing to something right.you earn your spot right

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    So now every mandatory is legit? That the case you're making here?
    Obviously Baldo becoming the Mando by fighting Miguel Angel Rodriguez is more legit then Marg fighting Antonio Diaz for a vacant title

According to Le-weeeeee at least

Comment

In many cases, no they are not legit. There are an overwhelming amount of guys who get mandatory title shots that are not legit.
      but baldo didnt"GET" a mandatory title shot.he earned it.he had no fancy promoter and wasnt even known.he earned that **** the hard way

Comment

Because he's fukin ***** basically.

Was this really worth making a thread over?

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
          A lot of people under rate Floyd's Baldomir win, and it's because of Zab Judah. Judah's run of late has been poor. But back when he fought Baldomir, he was in the prime of his life. I mean, that Judah had just beaten Corey Spinks. Judah back then was really good. So a win over Judah at the time, really shows Baldomir's worth, and essentially a solid win for Floyd.

You can also look at it this way: Floyd beat Baldomir > who had just beaten, Judah > who had just beaten, Cory Spinks > who had just beaten, Mayorga > who had just beaten, Vernon Forrest > who had just beaten, Shane Mosley. I mean Floyd sits on the top of a pretty good run of fights; he didn't lose his next fight like the previous guys before him. That says a lot within itself.
          Lol at the triangle theory crap. See my sig to see where that leads you. All that Baldomir beating Judah showed was how mentally weak Zab Judah really is.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Obviously Baldo becoming the Mando by fighting Miguel Angel Rodriguez is more legit then Marg fighting Antonio Diaz for a vacant title

According to Le-weeeeee at least
            you have to beat the champ to be the champ and blado did

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Because he's fukin ***** basically.

Was this really worth making a thread over?
              yet guys like this get a title shot after 2 loses

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                but baldo didnt"GET" a mandatory title shot.he earned it.he had no fancy promoter and wasnt even known.he earned that **** the hard way
                Whatever makes you sleep at night. Baldomir sucked, but I guess some people like to think he didn't.

Comment

did he not fight his way to the title eliminator??did he not win that??did he not beat a champ to be the champ??how can anyone knock a guy who came up the hard way to make himself a champ..no fancy promoter,no handouts......
                  Came up the hard way? He fought Miguel Angel Rodriguez to get a shot at Judah

All credit for beating judah but there was nothing "hard" about his rise

Comment

Whatever makes you sleep at night. Baldomir sucked, but I guess some people like to think he didn't.
                    yea he sucked so good he was the lineal ww champion
                    Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Came up the hard way? He fought Miguel Angel Rodriguez to get a shot at Judah

All credit for beating judah but there was nothing "hard" about his rise
                    well let me see you rise to be the lineal champion in a division since it isnt hard

Comment

you have to beat the champ to be the champ and blado did
                      Did i dispute that?

Comment

Working...
                      X