Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Offers Floyd $45 Mill, Explains Pacquiao's Earnings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much does it cost to hire a hit-man? Arum needs to go. Once he's gone, the fight happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by zcm View Post
      how do u go from 22million add 5million and end up with 30million, also tht fight did over $75million on ppv so why does he only get 5million
      because it didnt do what arum claimed (1.5million i think was what he predicted? probably did like ~1million)

Comment

• Originally posted by Furn View Post
        Forbes richlist is highly regarded and has been around well before the internet. I'd definately take an educated guess from them than some hood that hangs with Floyd who is a proven liar or the *****s on here.

Please explain how Floyd makes $45 million whne he makes $20mil from pvpv revenue and a $25 mil guarantee that he gives himself
        ?

you're a bit thick aren't you?

Comment

• Arum said NO to a 5050 split....what Floyd wants is irrelevant..

Comment

• This is for all those who don't know about Bob arums plan and doesn't include Floyd Mayweather. Bob is building a 40,000 seat Temp stadium which he plans capitalize all the money for himself. He has manny fighting one of his top rank fighters not to beat manny, but to make it a somewhat competitive fight and he will have the judges also in his pocket just like the past 2 marquez fights. This is bob arums meal ticket 100 percent a sort of a last hoorah before manny fights floyd. I think we should boycott manny and floyd until they fight each other. I bet they will fight after the fans stop watching. I will not pay to see any fights especially from top rank.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan Gutierrez View Post
              For Arum and Manny Pacquiao...and the rest of the world, we can forget chicken Floyd fighting the Pacman. We all know that chicken Floyd is scared to death of Manny Pacquiao. Just let the chicken fight somebody else and we will see the PPV outcome. Very few will spend their precious time and money watching a boring fight.
              I agree, the people already knew that every floyd fight is boring and will cheat or sucker punch in a fight just to win.

Comment

• 45 million should be enough for floyd he will never need the money when they put him in his cage i mean jail.

Comment

• Originally posted by joedubb View Post
                  I SAY THIS: FLOYD MAYWEATHER JR HAS NEVER LOST A FIGHT...UNDEFEATED AS A BOXER 4 OVER 16YS... HE SHOULD HAVE THE PRIVILEDGE TO CALL ALL THE SHOTS... "NUF~SED!!!
                  Then he better stay in his cage i mean jail, boxing doesn't need a boring and cheater.

Comment

• Arum is the greatest,

he manage to turn a street urchin peddlin dounuts on the curbside, a man that cant sing, and still cant string 3 sentences in english.

yet now he has been turned into the biggest superstar of the sport, a celebrity, the face of boxing and the main draw power and money behind the industry,

arum also promoted, helped to direct cassius clay into what people beleive is still the greatest, mohamed ali.

jesus, imagine what he cud have turned floyd mayweather into? with all floyd's techinical ablitys and pure boxing breed, his posturing, his smack talking and his draw power of keeping himself in attention of the media.

floyd cud hav been the next Ali!

its no wonder floyd is bitter towards Bob arum hahaha!

Comment

• Originally posted by heavyhands702 View Post
                      This is for all those who don't know about Bob arums plan and doesn't include Floyd Mayweather. Bob is building a 40,000 seat Temp stadium which he plans capitalize all the money for himself. He has manny fighting one of his top rank fighters not to beat manny, but to make it a somewhat competitive fight and he will have the judges also in his pocket just like the past 2 marquez fights. This is bob arums meal ticket 100 percent a sort of a last hoorah before manny fights floyd. I think we should boycott manny and floyd until they fight each other. I bet they will fight after the fans stop watching. I will not pay to see any fights especially from top rank.
                      Well people what did i tell you. Bob Arum doesn't give a **** about the boxing community and all he cares about is money. Now he has manny fighting one of his fighters from top rank and fighting at venue that he put up and paid for. Bradley will probaly pull a clottey and throw the fight just so pacquiao can keep his status and bob can still put together these suspect fights. lol Well at least floyd is fighting better competition. top rank
                      Last edited by heavyhands702; 02-02-2012, 02:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X