Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward got KNOCKED DOWN!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like I said terrible sign, but credit to Ward he still won.

Comment

Wards been hurt, confused in past fights also, I think he will pull out tho, and be a decent condenter. Just like Cotto, I havent given up hope on him, lots of all time boxers have had a rough start in proffessional boxing.

Comment

Andre Ward got KNOCKED DOWN!!!

Originally posted by TyrantT316
        Hopkins lost his pro debut...got knocked down twice vs Mercado...

looked what happened to him... =P
        What happened to hopkins isn't the same as what's happening to ward. This is teh second time in his young career that he has almost been knocked out in the ealry rounds against an opponent he should easily beat. Ward has good offense but suspect defense and can't take a punch. I highly doubt if he will ever be the boxing superstar that he is slated to be...

Comment

Originally posted by Living Legend
          What happened to hopkins isn't the same as what's happening to ward. This is teh second time in his young career that he has almost been knocked out in the ealry rounds against an opponent he should easily beat. Ward has good offense but suspect defense and can't take a punch. I highly doubt if he will ever be the boxing superstar that he is slated to be...
          Exactly....

Comment

andre is a good fighter. when hes older he'll be good. he'll lose some fights tho if he's got a suspect chin

Comment

Exactly.

If he doesn't learn quickly, he's gonna ba ko'd sooner than expected. I see the same with Brock. Nothing extraordinary about him. I hope he doesn't become another Owen Beck.

Comment

There is a light heavyweight in the future...

His name is Brandon Gonzales, ranked #1 light heavyweight in the country(ams), he has only been boxing for a year and a half, he is a CRAZY fighter, and has been improving REAL FAST!

Many of the experts in North Cali believe this guy will be BETTER than Ward..

This guy...
                Is from Sacramento..

and goes to my gym.

Look out for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest
                  There is a light heavyweight in the future...

His name is Brandon Gonzales, ranked #1 light heavyweight in the country(ams), he has only been boxing for a year and a half, he is a CRAZY fighter, and has been improving REAL FAST!

Many of the experts in North Cali believe this guy will be BETTER than Ward..

This guy...
                  Is from Sacramento..

and goes to my gym.

Look out for him.
                  There's a welterweight from Canada. His name is Brad Knoll, and has only been boxing for 3 months and he has been improving REAL FAST!

This guy...
                  Is from Calgary..

and is me.

Look out for him. HE'S GONNA BE GREAT!

Comment

Originally posted by SugaShane
                    There's a welterweight from Canada. His name is Brad Knoll, and has only been boxing for 3 months and he has been improving REAL FAST!

This guy...
                    Is from Calgary..

and is me.

Look out for him. HE'S GONNA BE GREAT!

Are you ranked #1 in the nation?

Comment

I'm ranked #1 in the world son

Comment

Working...
                      X