Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikkel Kessler on Andre Ward: He Doesn't Have The Guts!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
    Thicko? good retort coming from a dude named after a movie about a penis.

your vagina monologues are wack, plus I didn't even quote you....thicko

and you did whine about kessler traveling to london. I brought up the distance which is less than oakland to ac
    No I said Kessler travelled to Wales to fight Calzaghe and Oakland to fight Ward. In that he fought these guys in their backyards when he didn't have to. Man you're slow.

Comment

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
      Where can I find this again?
      It was before the Froch fight where Froch accused Ward of being a dirty fighter. Ward responded that it was just one fight and not his entire career.

Comment

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
        I really don't want to see a rematch. But if it would shut up the whining about the first fight, I'd love it. I know it won't though. The reality of the matter is that Kessler is never going to beat Ward. He will always be dominated, period.
        Ward would get massive props from me for travelling alone.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          1: Because Ward wouldn't be WBC champion if Kessler didnt vacate when he didnt have to.

2: because Kessler is WBC champion emeritus.

3: to return the favour that Kessler gave by travelling when he was champion.

4: because of the foul play in their first fight as is acknowledged by Ward himself.

5: to earn a Big purse.

Is that reasons enough for you?
          That was a RHETORICAL QUESTION! Sure all those things are appealing I guess but the real reason is because he and others that b!tch and complain about Ward mostly fighting in the US (Oakland), they know they would need HOME COOKING to beat Ward!

It really don't matter where they fight, the results would be the SAME...Ward dominates him with Speed and by him getting INSIDE!

Not only that but I don't even think Kessler truly wants a rematch because HE KNOWS he can't beat Ward without HOME COOKING!
          Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 01-27-2012, 11:02 AM.

Comment

It was before the Froch fight where Froch accused Ward of being a dirty fighter. Ward responded that it was just one fight and not his entire career.
            Yes he was talking about the Bika fight not Kessler fight. And, even then that quote is vaguely a response of him being dirty.

Comment

You have the link for it?

Ward would get massive props from me for travelling alone.
              How much props does he get for dominating Kess in Denmark? 9-3, 10-2?

Comment

Anyways there is no need for an F'ing rematch. I would be highly disappointed in Ward he fought Kessler again instead of Bute or one of the Dirrell brothers.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  Yes he was talking about the Bika fight not Kessler fight. And, even then that quote is vaguely a response of him being dirty.
                  Right...I now remember the quote that he is referring to.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                    Anyways there is no need for an F'ing rematch. I would be highly disappointed in Ward he fought Kessler again instead of Bute or one of the Dirrell brothers.
                    Period.....

Comment

Kessler is out of the picture, he piles up the injuries.

Comment

Working...
                      X