No announcement yet.

Arum: If not Cotto or Mayweather, then it's Pacquiao-Bradley, Marquez-Peterson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Saying something to a journalist and "agreeing" to something at an official negotiation is something completely different. Only a woman would try to equate the two.
    Thing is its said to con fans that he really wants the fight which is the only reason he said it , then when its put to him he changes his stance , funny that you dont see the whole picture .

Comment

Do you understand what "agreeing" means?

And yes I do discredit it because a fighter will say anything to give the impression that they are trying to make the fight.

For example Mayweather said "take the test, we got a fight".

But oh wait....now its the purse split.
      and you are entitled to your opinion now aren't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        Thing is its said to con fans that he really wants the fight which is the only reason he said it , then when its put to him he changes his stance , funny that you dont see the whole picture .
        Yes he did say it to con the fans. I don't disagree with that.

Same way Mayweather is conning you into thinking he wants the fight as well.

Neither of them want the fight.

Comment

Yes he did say it to con the fans. I don't disagree with that.

Same way Mayweather is conning you into thinking he wants the fight as well.

Neither of them want the fight.
          If Mayweather didn't want to make the fight he wouldn't have even gone to the table the first time. Think back to Mayweather vs Margarito... o wait.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
            If Mayweather didn't want to make the fight he wouldn't have even gone to the table the first time. Think back to Mayweather vs Margarito... o wait.
            When did he "go to the table"?

Comment

When did he "go to the table"?
              Which year? Pac ducked Mayweather for Clottey in 2010. They where at the table then.
              Last edited by WESS; 01-26-2012, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                Which year? Pac ducked Mayweather for Clottey in 2010. They where at the table then.
                Oh you mean when Mayweather "agreed to everything" and that the drug testing was the only issue?

I guess the purse split doesn't come under the category of "everything"

Comment

*****s are slow...pac's offer to take a smaller purse is already off the table. pac also said in another interview that he never said he's willing to take a smaller share so don't put words into his mouth.

Comment

I would rather Bradley JMM and Pac vs Peterson,but either way is fine..Hope this happens..Unless a May fight can happen,tbh I really don't care to see Cotto beat up again...

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      Id actually like to see it at Cottos right weight , just to show how draining him the first had so much effect .
                      Why go through with that **** again? Don't you wanna see
                      Floyd vs Cotto instead? Or you'd rather see Floyd win in fantasy
                      fights as always?

Cotto/Mayweather is more interesting.

Comment

Working...
                      X