No announcement yet.

Arum: If not Cotto or Mayweather, then it's Pacquiao-Bradley, Marquez-Peterson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WESS View Post
    Looks like Bob's agenda is coming out...

As I have continuously said for years now, Bob never wanted to put his pac in with Mayweather.

If the fight does not happen on May 5th, it won't ever happen.

Even after Pac said he agreed to the lesser share, May 5th, and random Blood testing, Bob is still giving excuses and not allowing Pac to fight Mayweather. Bob's diverting for November and yet we already see what he intends on doing in November.
    How come your gay ass never mentioned the purse split before this week and now its all you can talk about? Weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      How come your gay ass never mentioned the purse split before this week and now its all you can talk about? Weird.
      I did and I said it should always have been 50/50. However Pac said he would take the lesser share, fight May 5th and submit to random blood and urine testing... you fuking clown.

Comment

At least Arum can admit what his intentions are. I just want this Mayweather-Pacquiao **** to go away because its pretty clear that they aren't about to get in the ring with each other.

Comment

I did and I said it should always have been 50/50. However Pac said he would take the lesser share, fight May 5th and submit to random blood and urine testing... you fuking clown.
          Dude the only clowns here are the ones who can not accept the fact that Dloyd droped the ball again with the split. It looked as if Manny gave in to everything and in rerun expected an even split. So in the end to me and others it looks as if Manny called Floyd on his bluff.

If you want hate on that, then hate on Floyd for being an ass.

Comment

So you know its 50/50. So why dont you shut the fuk up about the anyone taking a smaller share you ****sexual little fanboy.

Comment

I'd love Pacquiao-Bradley. I got Bradley in that fight. Personally, this tournament sounds pretty good. There isn't and never will be a Mayweather and Pacquiao fight, so this sounds promising.

Comment

These are excellent matches as long as you remove the fact that the BIG fight is not getting made. So I will probably skip paying for either of them unless they can also sign Pac-Mayweather for late 2012, only then will I fork out PPV $ for these fights.

Comment

So you know its 50/50. So why dont you shut the fuk up about the anyone taking a smaller share you ****sexual little fanboy.
                  What is wrong with excepting 40 mill guaranteed , how does it effect you and why do you argue about it or take sides , its a business offer and a dam good one seeing its nearly double what Pac has ever made before , but if he dont want it he can negotiate and place a counter offer , but Arum is quick to say NO we are gone ,,, Arum never wanted the fight anyway and Bradley was the first guy mentioned , funny how its looking like Bradley now , just like , if we cant get Floyd we will take Clottey , if we cant get Floyd we will take Margo , these are Bobs first utterings on the each so called negotiation , Bob always gets what he wants and the Pac ******s swallow it all .

Comment

Cotto/Pac 2 is a pointless fight. *******s need to repeat
                    this over and over again before Arum starts doing something.

Comment

How can it be 50/50 when Pac agreed to take the lesser share?

Comment

Working...
                      X