Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSAC Records show Pacquiao has yet to make more than $8m for a fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am sure is doing alright on the backend, but really when Arum guerentees he will make 20-25 million that is not the floor it is the max or about the max which is why he makes so little on the front end.

Most fighters the "guerentee" is the minimum you can make, with Arum and Manny it seems to be working the opposite way. Manny is still clearing a lot but he certainly isn't maximizing.

Comment

Hopefully Arum was not lying about this $8million dollar maneuver. He claims to give a real copy to the IRS, but events taking place now seem like he hasn't done so.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
        Here's an interesting official Nevada State Athletic Commission document shared by our friends at The Boxing Truth Radio that breaks down Manny Pacquiao's purses over the years from his 2001 fight against Ledwaba where he earned $40,000 up to his fight against Shane Mosley where he earned $6 million.

Surprisingly the figures indicate that Pacquiao has yet to earn more than $8 million for any one of his fights held in Sin City as far as his purse is concerned. This data does not include his share of Pay-Per-View earnings and other forms of revenue.

http://www.examiner.com/filipino-spo...nal/nsac-photo
        its cause arum and koncz took a portion to pay his taxes doe.......oh wait

Comment

It's my understanding that a certain percentage of the guarantee has to be paid on fight night with the remainder of the purse to be paid out after. There was an article on this. If I find it I'll post it.

Comment

Its amazing how many people here don't know how PPV revenue works

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
              It's my understanding that a certain percentage of the guarantee has to be paid on fight night with the remainder of the purse to be paid out after. There was an article on this. If I find it I'll post it.
              No...Floyd gets his full purse reported to the NSAC on fight night. The only time I have seen this is with Pacquiao. In fact I googled what you said about the percentage having to be paid on fight night, and was linked to this thread, to none other than your post. With no other evidence that what you said is fact. Don't end up like D4thincarnation, looking for links that don't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by WHY U MAD SON View Post
                FLOYD READS THE BOXINGSCENE FORUMS!

He just tweeted and facebooked this exact article 4 minutes ago!!

AWESOME!

SUP FLOYD! YOU SHOULD POST HERE!
                Oh really? Well...Floyd, when is the last time someone called you a Coward? Oh wait...everyday! I see. Here is one more time..."you fuking coward...grow some nuts and fight Manny"

Comment

Working...
                X