Collapse
No announcement yet.

Petersons not a true champ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peterson hit the jackpot. He stole Khan's belts and is gonna run away with them for as long as possible. Good for him.

Comment

no way marquez fights him,, you know were gettin marquez/pacquioa 4

Comment

A true champ? He's just another beltholder. A decent fighter who exposed an overrated one.

Comment

even with the 2 point deductaion i had it a draw,,,

would you be opposed to a rematch? regardless which way it goes it was a good fight and i think peterson should grow sum nuts,, and give khan the rematch

Comment

im trynna do whats best for petersons career (im not no match maker but it doesnt take common sense)

put your self in petersons shoes,, your comin off your biggest win,, they offer you 1.1 million for the rematch,, where else you gonna make that $$$?

IF you read the thread the ONLY WAY i'll give peterson a pass is if he was fightin a marquez or pacquioa (he loses both by the way),, but he aint cmon lets be real here,,,

Bradley would jus outclass him again,,

he was khans most toughest fight,, take what you know and build on it i dont see why he's a duckin a fight MOST of you guys said he won,, why not do it again??

Comment

khan just wants an even playin field,,, they did him dirty

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
                im trynna do whats best for petersons career (im not no match maker but it doesnt take common sense)

put your self in petersons shoes,, your comin off your biggest win,, they offer you 1.1 million for the rematch,, where else you gonna make that $$$?

IF you read the thread the ONLY WAY i'll give peterson a pass is if he was fightin a marquez or pacquioa (he loses both by the way),, but he aint cmon lets be real here,,,

Bradley would jus outclass him again,,

he was khans most toughest fight,, take what you know and build on it i dont see why he's a duckin a fight MOST of you guys said he won,, why not do it again??
                Two paydays are better than one and like I said, Marquez has shown interest, Bradley has too (Peterson can attempt to avenge his lost) or he might even get Pacquiao, plenty of options out there. Whether he wins or loses his next fight, he should still have the right cards to rematch Khan, that being 'having a win over Khan.

Comment

if he vacates those belts i dont see a rematch being done,,

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
                    if he vacates those belts i dont see a rematch being done,,
                    Then that says alot about Khan as he didn't rematch Prescott either. He's gonna have to avenge his loses if he wants the boxing world to take him serious. Also, isn't he gonna keep both his titles? I know the IBF hasn't made any rulings.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                      For one you mean Castillo, not Corrales. Second, a true champion would have taken his lost, not complained, point fingers at everybody, look to get the decision overturned and corner his opponent into an immediate rematch. Peterson won fair and square, he's in his right to weigh his options like everyone else.
                      at least khan hasn't made any t-shirts yet...but as far as i see it, khan should have been given the decision against peterson. I didn't see peterson winning more than 4 rounds in the fight. There should be a rematch and it should take place in a neutral city..I don't see what the problem is with that.

Comment

Working...
                      X