No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire Would Rather Fight Gamboa Than Rigondeaux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    its a smokescreen because it aint gonna happen anytime soon. gamboa isnt staying at 126. hes proly gonna be at 130 within the next year. so unless donaire is skipping a class, he should fight rigon/uchi. if he fights arce next, as i suspect, i dunno how anyone supports him
    Ridiculous... Him fighting Arce next means u shouldn't support him? So u want him to go straight to Rigo?

Some people just don't look at the long hall... Selfish people. I'm not saying he shouldn't fight Rigo EVENTUALLY, but u want him to go from an unexciting performance and a fight against a no name, straight to his current rival (in my opinion)??

Let's build it up a bit, its already a scarcely observed weight class, let both fighters ensure the people that they want to watch it before they do it... Ya, just for the sake of boxing, n all...

I think since he's now a champion, Rigo has the opportunity to fight a few bums just to show what he's got, maybe put him in there with a name like Arce or someone like that... Let Donaire have his exciting fight, and hopefully exciting win against a decent name opponent with an exciting style... Anything like that

Comment

rigondeaux can put nonito to sleep if he could land that left solidly. i'd want to see this fight

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
        Ridiculous... Him fighting Arce next means u shouldn't support him? So u want him to go straight to Rigo?

Some people just don't look at the long hall... Selfish people. I'm not saying he shouldn't fight Rigo EVENTUALLY, but u want him to go from an unexciting performance and a fight against a no name, straight to his current rival (in my opinion)??

Let's build it up a bit, its already a scarcely observed weight class, let both fighters ensure the people that they want to watch it before they do it... Ya, just for the sake of boxing, n all...

I think since he's now a champion, Rigo has the opportunity to fight a few bums just to show what he's got, maybe put him in there with a name like Arce or someone like that... Let Donaire have his exciting fight, and hopefully exciting win against a decent name opponent with an exciting style... Anything like that
        build it up??? wtf??? that weight class is absolutely garbage. there are only 2 fights that are eve worth a damn there. donaire is pushing 30 and he dont have time to let it build up.

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post

So you have no problem with Donaire fighting WV2 and Arce back-to-back. After just fighting Narvaez. While Rigo is right there?

Comment

Why is he even fighting this guy? This is the guy who Arce just KOed, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              its a smokescreen because it aint gonna happen anytime soon. gamboa isnt staying at 126. hes proly gonna be at 130 within the next year. so unless donaire is skipping a class, he should fight rigon/nishi. if he fights arce next, as i suspect, i dunno how anyone supports him
              Which is what I was about to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Why is he even fighting this guy? This is the guy who Arce just KOed, isn't it?
                well I think if arce didn't vacate the belt to move down to 118 to fight for a vacant belt against somebody he already beat he would be defending his 122 belt against donaire. donaire and vazquez are fighting for arce's belt that he vacated.

Comment

Rigondeaux will schooled him.

Nonito knows that, and he rather says he would fight Gamboa instead when the ciclon already said he is leaving featherweight class, if Nonito is a true champion he should fight anybody regardles his opponent boxing style, Rigondeaux will take him to school !
                  What a shame this so called "champions" are !

Comment

You know Gamboa is moving up ...... just be a ...Champion

Comment

Rigondeaux will defeat nonito donaire i am very sure about it

Comment

Working...
                      X