No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Atlas Discusses Split With Povetkin, History of Dispute

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlas is a tool, can't stand him.

I Can't believe Povetkin gets less than 50% of his purse, that's criminal.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger08 View Post
      Atlas is a tool, can't stand him.

I Can't believe Povetkin gets less than 50% of his purse, that's criminal.
      Sauerland is raping him. And Teddy was trying to look out for him, that's why Sauerland gradually pushed him out.

Comment

I'm taking Atlas's side on this one because the agreement was to train in the US when he was working FNF and train in Russia during FNF offseason. The only problem I saw w/ this relationship was the translation. There is always things lost in translation when communicating through an interperter. Atlas hasn't trained anyone since M. Moorer so I was excited to see how Atlas would bring along the undefeated 2004 Gold Medalist. If Povetkin needed Atlas more then ever it's to defend his new title against Huck.

Comment

Teddy has left every fighter he's ever worked with on bad terms. And as a trainer, he had only one win and many losses in world title fights.

And Teddy gets too much praise for that ONE win - look how many wins Nazim Richardson, Uli Wegner and Manny Steward have in world title fights.

Listen carefully to George Foreman's comments here:

Last edited by The Hammer; 02-22-2012, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X