Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hatton Warns Khan on Mayweather, Picks Pacquiao To Lose

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hatton Warns Khan on Mayweather, Picks Pacquiao To Lose

RICKY HATTON has told Amir Khan to avoid Floyd Mayweather Jr this year – or his career will be ruined.

[Click Here To Read More]

all this it's too soon for may 5th is ****in bull****.sick to death of hearin about mayweather v pacquaio we've been waitin 2 years is that not enoguh promotion?

Comment

I don't think Pacquiao v Mayweather will happen at all cause you know Floyd doesn't want to fight Manny and is giving all ridiculous excuses to avoid him. :gay:

Comment

Hatton cracks me up. 'It wasn't hard to knock me out the night I fought Manny' - Manny agrees! Way to try and shamelessly efface all of the credit Manny deserves for turning you into a pancake, Ricky. Classy, as ever.

'I remember the morning after I fought Mayweather thinking how hard he was to fight, but I couldn't say that about Manny....' That's because you weren't in the fight, dumbas$! You had barely put your gloves on before you were lying flat on your back unconscious. You were outspeed, outclassed, dropped heavily in the first round TWICE and sent to sleep with a murderous knockout punch in the second. Of course you didn't think it was hard the next day! You'd just made millions of dollars for less than six minutes work.

Why does Hatton see the need to continually voice his opinions about May-Pac? It's like, OK, Ricky, we get it. You pick Mayweather. It's not surprising since you actually remember fighting Mayweather, whereas the Pacquiao fight is probably a blur in your mind - ringwalk, announcements, bell rings, bang bang bang, smelling salts.....

Comment

He is still butthurt i see

Only took two rounds. Mayweather went almost a full fight with him lol. Embarassing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
            He is still butthurt i see

Only took two rounds. Mayweather went almost a full fight with him lol. Embarassing.
            what an idiot you are, and BS is full of them I see... Why would Hatton be more butthurt about Pac loss the Floyd loss? both KO'ed him. The man is just voiceing his honest opinion and it carries a hell of a lot more weight then the opinion of losers like you guys..

I mean respect the legends of this sport even if you don't like them, you ungreatfull twats.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
              Hatton cracks me up. 'It wasn't hard to knock me out the night I fought Manny' - Manny agrees! Way to try and shamelessly efface all of the credit Manny deserves for turning you into a pancake, Ricky. Classy, as ever.

'I remember the morning after I fought Mayweather thinking how hard he was to fight, but I couldn't say that about Manny....' That's because you weren't in the fight, dumbas$! You had barely put your gloves on before you were lying flat on your back unconscious. You were outspeed, outclassed, dropped heavily in the first round TWICE and sent to sleep with a murderous knockout punch in the second. Of course you didn't think it was hard the next day! You'd just made millions of dollars for less than six minutes work.

Why does Hatton see the need to continually voice his opinions about May-Pac? It's like, OK, Ricky, we get it. You pick Mayweather. It's not surprising since you actually remember fighting Mayweather, whereas the Pacquiao fight is probably a blur in your mind - ringwalk, announcements, bell rings, bang bang bang, smelling salts.....

You know nothing of boxing , you see the bash and nothing else !
              Last edited by Reloaded; 01-22-2012, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burat Mo View Post
                I don't think Pacquiao v Mayweather will happen at all cause you know Floyd doesn't want to fight Manny and is giving all ridiculous excuses to avoid him. :gay:
                pacquiaos not good enough to fight mayweather. arum knows that and also know that his fake cash cow will get bearen badly.

Comment

the next day after hatton was flatten by ducquiao. he was thinking about mayweather.this shows exactly what mayweather does. he psychologically ruins fighter. they are never the same and thats exactly why ducquiao ko'd him easily.ducquia can't beat marquez so he better stay away from mayweather.

Comment

I think anyone with a brain would pick Floyd. I don't know anyone that picks Pac to win, with any creditability. Barring a lucky punch, Manny loses to Mayweather 9 out of 10 times.

I've yet to hear a legit argument of how Manny could possibly win. People say activity but Mannys activity against a poor mans Floyd, JMM is much lower. He would be very inactive in a Mayweather fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X