Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hatton Warns Khan on Mayweather, Picks Pacquiao To Lose

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's funny though even though his career could be ruined he could probably still make more money against Floyd than he would in his whole career

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
      I think anyone with a brain would pick Floyd. I don't know anyone that picks Pac to win, with any creditability. Barring a lucky punch, Manny loses to Mayweather 9 out of 10 times.

I've yet to hear a legit argument of how Manny could possibly win. People say activity but Mannys activity against a poor mans Floyd, JMM is much lower. He would be very inactive in a Mayweather fight.
      Not at all Pacquiao has been more impressive against more common opponents than Mayweather has, it's a close fight whoever wins won't completely dominate most likely

Comment

Geez even a thread about khan turns into a pac-may ****fight, they ain't fighting anytime soon.

Anyway khan has nothing to lose fighting Floyd even if he gets koed that's what's expected. If he goes 12 and wins a couple of Rounds he would have done well.

I think may is a good style match up for khan as they both prefer to fight outside. Not saying khan can win but he could look ok losing .
        Last edited by Furn; 01-22-2012, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Hatton never mention that he too made prediction that he’s gonna beat Pacman, and even urged bettors to put their bets on him; His Trainer the old Mayweather SR., even wrote a poem insulting and predicting that Pacman gonna loss! But, see, its over in just 2 rounds…

BTW, Hatton should have retired when he lost to Mayweather JR. but didn’t!

Oscar delaHoya should have retired after he lost to Mayweather Jr., but didn’t. Mayweather JR., refused to give him rematch.

Let the two: Pacman-Pretty Boy, settle the issue INSIDE THE RING!

And let see those predictions…

Comment

Khan the Sacrificial Lamb

Since losing to Peterson, Khan has been demoted to a sacrificial lamb in case May 5 becomes awfully empty.

Comment

ricky is a mimic of chimp old floyd...but the moment chicken floyd jr tangles with pac, ricky will realize he's wrong again...

pacman will knockout chicken floyd with a single shot...

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
                Why does Hatton see the need to continually voice his opinions about May-Pac? It's like, OK, Ricky, we get it. You pick Mayweather. It's not surprising since you actually remember fighting Mayweather, whereas the Pacquiao fight is probably a blur in your mind - ringwalk, announcements, bell rings, bang bang bang, smelling salts.....
                Being interviewed is a simple concept the interviewer asks questions and the person being interviewed gives answers.

Why people fail to understand this ill never know.

Comment

floyd will totally out box manny,no durabolin can save pacman,
                  look at what pbf did to marquez...don't tell me he can't do it to pacroid.

Comment

Originally posted by jeff2 View Post
                    floyd will totally out box manny,no durabolin can save pacman,
                    look at what pbf did to marquez...don't tell me he can't do it to pacroid.
                    you seriously believe that? Marquez thought the guy 3 different times man. It's really nothing to compare to, Marquez knew what to expect when he face PAC... He knew what exactly he needed to work on in training to come close to pacman. You saying Floyd will out box manny? When Floyd start throwing combos let me know, he want be no zab judda, even though little zab dropped him in the second or third round... PAC will keep coming from the start to the finish... I think Floyd has met his match and that's the main reason he know this fight is hard to make, all that nonsense he talking is just for the media.

Comment

ricky knows the truth--khan and manny will be flattened by floyd--i'm telling you folks, floyd took it easy on mosley, jmm and hatton----khan and manny work with freddy roach, and roach has gotten under floyd's skin--bobo arum has gotten under floyd's skin also and so has the media regarding this pacman fight--floyd is going to turn back the clock and with all due respect to arturo, gatti manny pacquiao---this fight, floyd will get up for and he will rip manny to shreds--khan shouldn't even get mentioned in regards to floyd, but hell, why not--khan feels manny lost to jmm in their latest fight and called floyd a coward, so why not have him take a spanking for a huge payday?lol

manny is lunchmeat when he fights floyd--it's going to be ugly--and manny is going to take an ass whoooping of a lifetime--the fight itself will be easy for floyd--it's just the negotiations for this mega fight that is so hard to make the fight happen--floyd is a egotistical as$HOLE--a primadonna---and manny doesn't want to give in to his big headed ass, but it's bobo arum who needs to stand aside-he's the reason this fight is taking so many u-turns--but it doesn't matter when it finally takes place--manny is a deadman walking--it's just a matter of time--

i don't give a **** what his fans say in response to this, floyd is going to beat the living **** out of manny---**** khan's silly ass---and i don't want to hear that floyd couldn't even knock out jmm and an old mosley and all of that other ****--i'm telling you all right now--floyd let up on those 2---believe it or not, floyd and shane are cool and so is he and jmm---it's not that floyd hates manny personally--i feel he wants to hate him to take the pressure off of him letting up on the punishment he will dish out to him--but it's hard to hate manny-lol

floyd hates arum in regards to boxing--but he and arum are alike in terms of wanting the most out of any situation---money hungry and greedy sons of b1tches-lol--but floyd wants to shove the hurting he will put on manny down arum's throat---so he will take the sympathy out of it and beat manny into a bloody and bruised pulp--i'm telling you--manny will be punished bad---it won't go past 8, if manny even lasts that long---those bamboo sticks won't stop the bodywork floyd will lay on manito---lol

i know this was long--but you get my point--hatton knows---floyd is too skilled for manny and khan--balance, leverage, timing, defense, precision, speed, poise, better puncher, meaning his shots arent's sloppy--he doesn't waddle all over the ring like manny does when he's frustrated---he knows his distance much better--which is why his punch ratio is head and shoulders above everybody else---i mean, he's much more complex than manny and khan--and his power is deceptive--he hits harder than most of you think--his flaw is his brittle hands, that's it---imagine him heavy handed---

anyway, after this long as$ post, i hope you all get my point--i haven't posted on here in a while so this long post was well overdue---

manny is ****ed--and he doesn't even know how bad it's really going to be---

Comment

Working...
                      X