Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Pacquiao: 50-50 Split is The Breaking Point

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The email better not be real. Because, if it is and Floyd fights Canelo cuz' of his silly ego. Eeehhhhh...Yikes!!! smh.

Comment

Fuck you too, you old piece of shit.

Comment

floyd is really something man....

pac is the bigger star floyd, not you...so just accept your 50% and shut the **** up...

Comment

Bradley vs Pacman should be the better option than this Cotto 2 crap.

I'm not interested in this Cotto rematch.

On the other side, Pac/May not happening should be a blessing in disguise:

the possibility of a Mayweather vs Martinez.

Fans should be glad to see this fight. So it's not all doom and gloom.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Boycott their fights, don't give them any of your money...make them fight each other!!!!
            Agree, we are the one supporting this **** going on. Don't buy PPVs, don'T buy tickets.

Comment

Floyd and his people are businessmen and if Floyds asking for a bigger peice than theres a reason for it. Floyd has access to the offical HBO PPV numbers so maybe he knows something we dont. All we know is Arum said 1.4 mil for Mannys last fight. I still find that hard to believe going up against the UFC. And 1.3 for Pac v Mosley come on.

I just cant see Floyd waking away from his biggest payday fight if there wasnt any merit to it. Floyd and Ellerbe always say, "if it doesnt make business sense than it doesnt make sense at all." So passing on May v Pac because you dont want a 50/50 split doesnt make business sense to the naked eye. What information have we not been told?

Comment

-Call me out first
                -Random blood test
                -Las Vegas venue only
                -100 million dollars
                -Observer on Pac's training camp
                -No training in the Philippines
                -Drop the lawsuit
                -Must fight on May 5
                -Purse split should favor Floyd

Comment

I love how Bob said "apparently" Floyd is asking for more than a 50/50 split, as if he isn't sure. Theres still something about this 50/50 split story that makes no sense. I get the feeling that Arum isn't that involved in whatever is going on w/ these supposed negotiations.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                    The email better not be real. Because, if it is and Floyd fights Canelo cuz' of his silly ego. Eeehhhhh...Yikes!!! smh.

The problem with that Jro is a PBF/Canelo fight is better than a Pac/Cotto 2. All Floyd has to do is fight Canelo then Martinez and he will undoubtedly be the undisputed P4P best of his era. Maybe even top 5 all time best cause a Manny fight is the hype but a Martinez fight is the truth!!! Manny is for money but Martinez is for truth. Back to reality is: MANNY LOSS THAT LAST JMM FIGHT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                      This^^^^^^^^^

And as I said last night, what sense does it make for him to email ESPN???

Comment

Working...
                      X