No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Pacquiao: 50-50 Split is The Breaking Point

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
    The problem with that Jro is a PBF/Canelo fight is better than a Pac/Cotto 2. All Floyd has to do is fight Canelo then Martinez and he will undoubtedly be the undisputed P4P best of his era. Maybe even top 5 all time best cause a Manny fight is the hype but a Martinez fight is the truth!!! Manny is for money but Martinez is for truth. Back to reality is: MANNY LOSS THAT LAST JMM FIGHT!!!
    How so?

And, LOL @ "maybe top all time"

Not sure if I even want to have this convo with you after such a post.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
      -Call me out first
      -Random blood test
      -Las Vegas venue only
      -100 million dollars
      -Observer on Pac's training camp
      -No training in the Philippines
      -Drop the lawsuit
      -Must fight on May 5
      -Purse split should favor Floyd
      yeah and all that is irrelevant when you have bob arum in the mix. mayweather who isnt much better, has publicly called out pacquiao and all we hear is excuses from bob arum. stadium this, extra money that. even his in ring interview after the marquez fight, first thing he says is money. i fcukin hate that guy.

Comment

Come on, Floyd, agree to the 50-50 split.

Comment

50:50 split is impossible cause Pacquiao automatically gives a percentage of his check to bob Arum. Mayweather gets 100% of his revenue and pays off whoever he wants to pay. There is no possible way to agree to a 50:50 split on contract.

Comment

Originally posted by eddoes View Post
            50:50 split is impossible cause Pacquiao automatically gives a percentage of his check to bob Arum. Mayweather gets 100% of his revenue and pays off whoever he wants to pay. There is no possible way to agree to a 50:50 split on contract.
            It's not impossible, of course there is a possible way.

Comment

Originally posted by eddoes View Post
              i guess roger works for free? ellerbe probably pays mayweather to be his "manager"!!

Comment

Floy vs Sergio. is comming

Comment

Gayweather doesn't wanna fight, he just wants his tard fanatics to think he does. This is just another way to sabotage the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
                    Floyd and his people are businessmen and if Floyds asking for a bigger peice than theres a reason for it. Floyd has access to the offical HBO PPV numbers so maybe he knows something we dont. All we know is Arum said 1.4 mil for Mannys last fight. I still find that hard to believe going up against the UFC. And 1.3 for Pac v Mosley come on.

I just cant see Floyd waking away from his biggest payday fight if there wasnt any merit to it. Floyd and Ellerbe always say, "if it doesnt make business sense than it doesnt make sense at all." So passing on May v Pac because you dont want a 50/50 split doesnt make business sense to the naked eye. What information have we not been told?

Good analogy my dude but Manniacs don't deal in logic. People don't understand that this is a business. Of course Floyd wants the fight but he gotta handle his business first.

Comment

If i'm not mistaken pac already said he would take the smaller purse. Sounds like more back-peddling to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X