Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the fight falls through: Should Floyd and Pac agree to 50/50 of STFU?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the fight falls through: Should Floyd and Pac agree to 50/50 of STFU?

If the fight falls through this time should Floyd AND Pac just agree to 50/50 of S.T.F.U. about fighting each other?

Originally posted by 4500
    Yeah they should they shouldnt talk sh#t about each other if they arent willing to back it up..Lets be honest now 50/50 split is fair but if any1 gets more money it should be Pacquiao dont get me wrong i am a big Floyd fan but Pacman has accomplished more than Mayweather in his career.8 division champion while floyd is a 5 division champion no disrespect towards mayweather i hope he beats pacquiao but he needs to be foreal he is not as big as he thinks he is.

Mayweather probably deserves a little more but for the sake of making this fight, he should just give Pac 50% and be done with this. If Manny loses to Cotto or looks bad again, both Mayweather and Pacquiao are going to lose a lot of money next negotiation because the demand will decrease and the luster will fade.

These idiots should make the fight right now and be done with it. I think this Cotto story is a BS rumor to leverage Mayweather to come around on the money...even though I think Pacquiao's camp wants to wait till November to fight Mayweather...so i won't be that shocked if Manny backs out of this and fights Cotto.

Comment

Working...
    X