No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Rejects Pacquiao's 50-50 Proposal For May 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why wont Foiyd accept 50/50?
    Pac is no1 and Pac is giving Floyd the chance to beat him to resurrect Floyds stagnant career.

People only pay to watch floyd to see him get beat, and that is not a good enough reason for Floyd to claim he deserves more money and he shouldnt be proud of that.
    People pay to watch Pac cos hes exciting so he deserves the money, unless Floyd thinks he deserves more money cos of his defense and avoiding punishment.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      Bro, not sure if you're trolling or just completely mistaken.
      no, sirron000 is not trolling, he really just doesnt know shiet about whats going on.

700,000 is the least PPV ever? Bro sirron000, learn to read the article you linked me , lol.

Time to create another alt bro.

Comment

• Mayweather: Has only fought 5 times in 5 years.
        Ortiz... Controversial KO...4rds
        Mosley...12rd UD win
        JMM...12rd UD win...( controversial weight issue/came in heavy/heavier fight night)
        Haton...TKO in round10.
        DLH...Split Decision win 12rds
        Five fights...Five years! 7ppv fights in 7years....hold that thought......

Manny Pacquiao: has fought 7 times within 3 years.
        JMM... Decision win 12 rd
        Mosley...UD win 12rd
        Margarito...UD win 12rd (beatdown)
        Clottey...UD win 12rd
        Cotto...KO in 12 (beatdown)
        HAtton...KO in 2 (out cold)
        DLH...tko in 8 (no mas)

And Floyd thinks he deserves more than 50/50!!!! lol Not only did he beat everyone Floyd fought, more convincingly...he fought three Floyd retired (ducked) to keep from fighting!

Comment

• Some *****s are chirping that the email is fake lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Libra_Por_Libra View Post
            The fight wont happen until you see Pacquiao drop the lawsuit.
            Im sure I read an article here that the talks between Koncz and Mayweather included dropping the lawsuit as part of negotiations. Which is funny because I always believed that it would be used as bargaining leverage. In any case, I dont think the lawsuit is a big issue anymore. Im sure it gets dropped the moment both camps stop measuring the size of their dicks and start talking forreal.

Comment

Working...
            X