No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Rejects Pacquiao's 50-50 Proposal For May 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather Rejects Pacquiao's 50-50 Proposal For May 5

WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. is apparently not on board with WBO king Manny Pacquiao’s request for a 50/50 revenue split for a potential May 5th fight at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. As previously reported, Mayweather recently made a direct phone call to Pacquiao's adviser Michael Koncz, who placed Pacquiao on the phone with the undefeated star from Las Vegas. Pacquiao told Mayweather that a 50-50 split would seal the deal on a possible May fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

Another road block. Knew this dude wasnt serious, since PAC did poorly against
    Marquez, floyd is in the driver seat now pressuring team PAC even tho he has in intention in fighting PAC just like when PAC went thru Oscar and cotto they were in the driver seat pressuring floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. is apparently not on board with WBO king Manny Pacquiao’s request for a 50/50 revenue split for a potential May 5th fight at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. As previously reported, Mayweather recently made a direct phone call to Pacquiao's adviser Michael Koncz, who placed Pacquiao on the phone with the undefeated star from Las Vegas. Pacquiao told Mayweather that a 50-50 split would seal the deal on a possible May fight.

Mayweather has been equally. Yes equally instrumental in preventing this fight from happening.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post

but but but... i thought Floyd was doing everything possible to make the fight?

And he cant even accept something as fair as 50/50?

Now some ***** is gonna say, ''wll Manny said he was willing to take a smaller cut before"

Comment

fu*k this fight

fu*k floyd and manny
          im sick of both these fools

Comment

Both guys should get 50-50 split its only right.Amazingly with Martinez in the mix for November this probably wont happen and if it goes beyond this year my interest will be totally gone

Comment

Comment

Floyd just wanna make it seem like he's the one pushing for this fight so when he goes in to do his time he won't get it hard in there. Just imagine what would of happen if PAC was the one pushing for the fight while Floyd stays quiet, those inmates in there will make fun of Floyd everyday.

Comment

While i think 50/50 is how it should be...why did Manny go on record and say he'd take the smaller purse to fight Floyd?

Comment

And now the tables has turned again! Come on Floyd.. You act like money isn't the issue and now we see... You would make more money fighting PAC just as well as he would. I think their scared to fight each other... They just trying to put the blame on each other why the fight won't happen. I think I smell *****

Comment

Working...
                    X