No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Rejects Pacquiao's 50-50 Proposal For May 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    Word is the emails weren't from Floyd. Did ESPN really **** up so bad? I'm interested in seeing how this plays out.
    it was probably Mike Wilbon that sent those emails

Comment

• Mayweather legacy forever tarnished

Mayweather legacy will be that he dodged the biggest/only/best challenge of his career.

Oh yea he beat Gatti and Castillo but dodged the best. His grandkids will be set but they will ask how come he was afraid to box Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

• And yet ppv for mayweather still made more money with his last fight 1.25 mil to pacquiaos 1.4

not on par Sorry

Comment

• Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
          I think they are on a par PPV wise now.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Pac-Marquez 3 do 1.4 million buys? Floyd's last fight did 1.25 million. Manny's fight with Mosley did 1.3m, while Floyd's fight with Mosley did £1.4. They're on a par.
          And yet ppv for mayweather still made more money with his last fight 1.25 mil to pacquiaos 1.4

not on par Sorry

Comment

• Floyd Mayweather is a coward - ESPN

Floyd Mayweather is a coward - ESPN

Look that up on YOUTUBE.

Comment

• LOL now Floyd ducking

Comment

• Originally posted by Babyboy33749 View Post
                Floyd need to get over his self.. Thats the main reason I don't like him. The man is a god boxer but why the hell he think he deserves more money then manny. Split the damn pie down the middle so you both can be full after the fight. Yes manny once said he would take the smaller purse but I'm sure somebody talked some sense in head cause pbf surely as hell wouldn't do that for his fans.
                Floyd is probably riding high after all the great PR hes been getting. He thought hey maybe the fans wouldnt blame me if i didnt accept 50/50.

Believe me Floyd, fans will turn on you fast. Watch what just happened with Manny.

Comment

• Pac's fault for caving in so early saying he'd take the smaller purse

Good job on Floyd taking advantage of that. Plus any real boxing knows Floyd's pay rate should be higher than Pacquiao's

Comment

• Originally posted by LaPistola View Post
                    And yet ppv for mayweather still made more money with his last fight 1.25 mil to pacquiaos 1.4

not on par Sorry
                    and whos alt may you be?

Comment

• Honestly this is no 50/50 fight for Floyd, 55/45 take it or leave it which shouldn't really matter to Manny because he would never see his full percentage any way. 45% of this fight is still more than Manny has made in his last 3 fights combined (even the one he just loss). If I were Floyd I would stand firm on that or fight Martinez.

Comment

Working...
                      X