Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone explain to me where the judge said stooge has to fight on 5th May?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
    It's been a cat and mouse game with these negotiations, if Floyd complied with a later date, Arum will then load on more ammo; excuses. The real question is, why haven't they provided a legitimate excuse to oppose May 5th? Dirk, right now your being ******.
    He probably would. Arum doesn't want the fight but from what I can decifer, neither does Floyd really.

Comment

It's been a cat and mouse game with these negotiations, if Floyd complied with a later date, Arum will then load on more ammo; excuses. The real question is, why haven't they provided a legitimate excuse to oppose May 5th? Dirk, right now your being ******.
      Well, they don't have to, because apparently, Floyd doesn't even really want to fight Manny.....

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Please repeat your answer, im slow. Why does it matter to a judge what specific date Mayweather fights on before June 1st?
        Question doesn't need answering, unless your buying into stadium, guarantee, cut, who represents Floyd and ever other crap Arum has thrown. No need to explore any other date and it has nothing to do with not wanting to be dictated to either.
        Last edited by Doctor_Tenma; 01-19-2012, 11:57 AM.

Comment

It means he doesnt really want to fight Pacquiao.

Like i said, its clearly one thing saying "hey Ortiz, we're fighting on May 5th at the MGM" and trying to tell Arum the same thing. I dont get how people cant differentiate.
          if floyd was still under top rank and a future opponent of his was calling him out the way floyds has been calling manny out for the past week and a half do you think floyd would be as quiet as pacquiao ?who cares what arum wants and doesn't want pacquiao is the fighter

Comment

The ENTIRE REASON the Judge agreed to move his sentence back is because May5th was ALREADY IN place.... if Floyd can move the May 5th date... then it looks like he never HAD to fight on May 5th in the first place and he could of served his sentence at the beginning of the year.

So Floyd is not willing to fight on another date because the judge is under the impression that that date is locked in for him.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
              lol No Im not... My post is in regards to why his court date was moved back because he had previous contractual agreements in place for May 5th with the MGM... it doesnt matter if its Pacquiao or not.. hes fighting May 5th.
              Yeah because he signed an agreement with MGM (prior to any negotiations). Not because the judge is forcing him to fight on that date.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                The ENTIRE REASON the Judge agreed to move his sentence back is because May5th was ALREADY IN place.... if Floyd can move the May 5th date... then it looks like he never HAD to fight on May 5th in the first place and he could of served his sentence at the beginning of the year.

So Floyd is not willing to fight on another date because the judge is under the impression that that date is locked in for him.
                Stop making sense Reed. And to add, Wrinkler said that Floyd has an agreement in place with the court to fight on THAT date.

Comment

Yeah because he signed an agreement with MGM (prior to any negotiations). Not because the judge is forcing him to fight on that date.
                  So by moving the date it would then appear that Floyd never had to fight on May 5th or any other date for that matter and his sentence never needed to be pushed back even though thats what they just argued to the judge.

Comment

He probably would. Arum doesn't want the fight but from what I can decifer, neither does Floyd really.
                    The cut, stadium, who represents Floyd, guaranteed is enough to know that Arum doesn't want it, it's excuse after excuse. So why would you even suggest Floyd negotiating a different date if a legitimate excuse hasn't been provided? What your asking for is another cat and mouse game, we've seen enough of that.

Comment

Question doesn't need answering, unless your buying into stadium, guarantee, cut, who represents Floyd and ever other crap Arum has thrown. No need to explore any other date and it has nothing to do with not wanting to dictated to either.
                      Well you're dismissing a lot of stuff there. You've clearly picked your side and are sticking to it. Believe me, I was the same as you until I started actually paying attention to this *****. Both sides are playing everybody

Comment

Working...
                      X