Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone explain to me where the judge said stooge has to fight on 5th May?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if the courts has no problem granting floyd's request to move his prison date from January to June, i don't see any problem with the courts if floyd will have another request to move May 5 to another date in May which of course is very minor compared to moving the prison date. that of course is whether floyd wants to move the fight date or not.

on the other hand, i also don't see any problem if pac has to fight floyd on May 5 if he wants to. he can also negotiate another venue and date in May if he wants. the May 5th and MGM was not negotiated in the first place.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      Do you have proof of this?
      Now I'm not talking about "legally obligated" cuz' of the courts. But, my point will be about the "contractually obligated" by MGM.

Andre Dirrell and AA had everything set. Contract were signed, I forgot the date they were going to fight but they were going to fight in Cali. Dirrell hurt his back. Not only did they move the date but the also moved the venue to Detroit or somewhere in the state of Michigan, Can't remember. Now if there was a contract to fight at a venue then they should have stilled fought in Cali after finding a new date.

Pac asked Floyd during the first negotiations to fight him on March cuz' he couldn't fight in May cuz' he was going to run for congress. To Floyd credit he moved the date and reserved the MGM for March13(same thing he's doing right now). When talks fell apart and Pac walked away from the fight to fight Clottey. Pac couldn't fight on March 13 at the MGM cuz' Floyd already had it reserved. So he went to Dallas. When Mosley became available even though Floyd had March 13 reserved they went on to fight on May 1st. Obviously MGM didn't hold him down to fight on March 13 especially after they lost Pac to Cowboys stadium.

There are more examples where dates are moved and venues are moved.

Now legally can Floyd move the date cuz' of the judges orders. I don't think so, I don't know how that works. If the courts allowed him to move the date and venue. No doubt that he can, he doesn't have to fight on May 5th or at the MGM if the courts allow it.

However, why should he even move it. There's nothing wrong with the May 5th date. Pac should fight him on that date.

Comment

• So you do or you don't have proof of it...

Comment

So you do or you don't have proof of it...
          , I guess I don't.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            , I guess don't.
            K, thanks...

Comment

K, thanks...
              Yup, anytime Reed, good convo.

Comment

• What you deleting my post for?? This site is weak sauce, that guy took a shot at me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  What you deleting my post for?? This site is weak sauce, that guy took a shot at me.
                  You're not calling anyone ****** in NSB, period.

I deleted his post too.

Go to the thunder dome and have at it if you feel like having a name calling session, I couldn't care less... but not here.

If you don't like it, I guess that sucks for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                    Yup, anytime Reed, good convo.
                    It was definitely in depth, mostly on your part.

Comment

You're not calling anyone ****** in NSB, period.

I deleted his post too.

Go to the thunder dome and have at it if you feel like having a name calling session, I couldn't care less... but not here.

If you don't like it, I guess that sucks for you.
                      Serious business, Reed

Comment

Working...
                      X