No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather on Pacquiao, Testing, Ortiz Ending, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thebaklapacklas View Post
    Gotta love how May 5th went to 'anytime'.

50/50 split? That's Arum looking to get more money off the fight. Lord knows Arum would find a way to drain that from Pac.

At this point is just getting sad from Pacquiao's Team.

Comment

Can Floyd admit that he's been using the elbow for years now against his opponents? He has no right to talk about cleaning up the sport when he is such a dirty fighter.

Floyd can finally admit how strong Ortiz is but that just goes to show you he didn't want to go 12 rounds with Ortiz not knowing if Ortiz was just going to get stronger as the fight progressed. He still has to lie to himself about the sucker punch.

Blood and urine testing should be done to both fighters at the same time. Records indicated the while Ortiz had blood drawn from him a week before the fight, Floyd have blood drawn from him 2 weeks before the fight. I call this cheating by way of trying to weakening your opponent.

I wonder how much longer Floyd could make 147? 2012 will be his last year at welterweight is my predication.

Comment

Originally posted by Ericd314 View Post

Gosh I hope you are not from STL........I didnt know know we had ppl this ****** if u are!
        Do you know your momma Bitc$, straight out the Lou, Normandy High currently 63074 St. Ann I aint hard to find send me a personal message and we can arrange a meet and greet. You can personally see how dumb and ignorant I am....

Comment

Originally posted by MrJoshua View Post
          Man,you guys just love bashing that little asian dude. All he does is smile and knock out guys a head taller than him.

But to stand by the wife beating crackdealing, jail client, 100 dollar bill burning, big mouth mayweather is beyond me.
          why you so jelly?

Comment

Working...
          X