No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather on Pacquiao, Testing, Ortiz Ending, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
    Tis is boxing fool....dont nobody care about all that...what Floyd does outside of the ring...most of us are biased toward him because of who he is as a champion...everytime the guy fights, the world stops cuz its always a good opponent, and his skills are "beyond me"...I never seen a fighter like him in my life...I will NEVER turn on Mayweather...when he does things I dont like, I pray for em..I dont jump off the bandwagon...oh no no no...this champion needs his true fans to stand by his side in these times of his career, where he's sealing his legacy, walking toe to toe with bigazz killers...Pac is not built like Floyd...he's a kool little fighter, but he does not have what it takes...I never seen pacman vicious enough to ruthlessly suckerpunch an opponent cuz he dont have it in em...he would accept the headbutt, and accept a kiss

Great post.

Comment

Comment

bro you are so right!!! no one should take the test, ever!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahah

Comment

Originally posted by Stl_Buay View Post
          More Floyd lies he has fought 42 times and only 2 opponents have taken the test. Why wasn't he worried about testing the first 40 fights of his career? Did he have something to hide? Did he only start screaming testing once he stop taking the PEDs??? The commision's doctors and lawyers know more about testing policy than some unedcuated, ignorant, felons from Grand Rapids, MI. Second, Floyd's view of the Pac vs. Marquez fight is nuts because the volume helps Marquez due to the pro Mexican crowd. You would have also turned down compubox and your eyesight because Manny landed more and threw more and outlanded Marquez in 8 of the 12 rounds by compubox which explains the 116-112 score from the one judge. Marquez punches were prettier but he simply just got outworked and most of the punches landed on him were when he was running backwards or in a defensive posture so there weren't as pretty but a landed punch is a landed punch pretty or not. Mayweather is a (Con Artist). Ortiz was a quitter who beat Berto and my question was who has Berto beat??? Berto biggest win before Ortiz was Luis Collazo and this quitter beats him and Floyd marketed Ortiz as if he was a good opponent as if we forgot he quitted just a couple of fights earlier... Well, I didn't buy it and that's why I wasn't robbed of $70 like the idiots that bought that crap. The Con Man has been busy become a drug test scientist at Ignorant Ni$$a University, retiring and taking breaks and beating on women and whatever else he's been doing since November 2009 and now he is crying and wants to fight to pay his bills but still wants to control everything.... What a joke. The top WW in the 80's would have ate this chump for lunch.... I can't see him beating Leonard, Herans, or Duran, not even close.

Nah, I grew up watching Sugar Ray. He was probably my favorite fighter till Tyson hit the scene. But Floyd is better, imo. Floyd doesn't throw the flurries Sugar Ray did, and Floyd doesn't have the in-ring showmanship, Sugar Ray had, but Floyd has the advantage everywhere else, imo. Floyd is a savant and it won't be until he is long gone, when people really look back and see how great he truly is.

Top 3 All Time with the potential to retire #1 if the little P ussy 'Pacman' ever steps up to fight. Floyd is going to knock Manny out. TKO or straight KO. Floyd is going to beat the hell out of him and Arum knows this. After the fight Arum is going to say "see? this is why I didn't put the kid in there with Mayweather."

Comment

Floyd hit Gatti and Mosley when they where paying attention. Ortiz should have known If you are paying attention Floyd will still hit you. Right or Wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Stl_Buay View Post
              More Floyd lies he has fought 42 times and only 2 opponents have taken the test. Why wasn't he worried about testing the first 40 fights of his career? Did he have something to hide? Did he only start screaming testing once he stop taking the PEDs??? The commision's doctors and lawyers know more about testing policy than some unedcuated, ignorant, felons from Grand Rapids, MI. Second, Floyd's view of the Pac vs. Marquez fight is nuts because the volume helps Marquez due to the pro Mexican crowd. You would have also turned down compubox and your eyesight because Manny landed more and threw more and outlanded Marquez in 8 of the 12 rounds by compubox which explains the 116-112 score from the one judge. Marquez punches were prettier but he simply just got outworked and most of the punches landed on him were when he was running backwards or in a defensive posture so there weren't as pretty but a landed punch is a landed punch pretty or not. Mayweather is a (Con Artist). Ortiz was a quitter who beat Berto and my question was who has Berto beat??? Berto biggest win before Ortiz was Luis Collazo and this quitter beats him and Floyd marketed Ortiz as if he was a good opponent as if we forgot he quitted just a couple of fights earlier... Well, I didn't buy it and that's why I wasn't robbed of $70 like the idiots that bought that crap. The Con Man has been busy become a drug test scientist at Ignorant Ni$$a University, retiring and taking breaks and beating on women and whatever else he's been doing since November 2009 and now he is crying and wants to fight to pay his bills but still wants to control everything.... What a joke. The top WW in the 80's would have ate this chump for lunch.... I can't see him beating Leonard, Herans, or Duran, not even close.
              bro you are so right!!!! no one should take the test, ever!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Comment

Originally posted by Krushgr00ve View Post
                bro you are so right!!!! no one should take the test, ever!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahah
                They should all take the test that the SAC demand just like the UFC which is more dangerous. They should take the SAC not some Ignorant Felons from Grand Rapids test. Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

Comment

btw. compubox is not a computer. its a group of free thinking (or corrupted) human beings. Marquez got hit with 15 non-clean punches the entire fight!!! The air took more of a beating!!!!

Comment

I believe in an eye for an eye. Mayweather and the world knew that Ortiz was trying to damage Mayweather illegally and Ortiz admitted to that. Ortiz got a taste of his own medicine with that left/right from Mayweather. It was justice played out in the ring. Mayweather would NEVER have done that if Ortiz hadn't intentionally butted him.

Comment

Originally posted by jimboinbigd View Post
                      Nah, I grew up watching Sugar Ray. He was probably my favorite fighter till Tyson hit the scene. But Floyd is better, imo. Floyd doesn't throw the flurries Sugar Ray did, and Floyd doesn't have the in-ring showmanship, Sugar Ray had, but Floyd has the advantage everywhere else, imo. Floyd is a savant and it won't be until he is long gone, when people really look back and see how great he truly is.

Top 3 All Time with the potential to retire #1 if the little P ussy 'Pacman' ever steps up to fight. Floyd is going to knock Manny out. TKO or straight KO. Floyd is going to beat the hell out of him and Arum knows this. After the fight Arum is going to say "see? this is why I didn't put the kid in there with Mayweather."
                      Defense doesn't win fights SRL murders Floyd!!! Win maybe, but KO Pacquiao??? He landed a million punches on no gas and no chin Judah and no chip Chop Chop and yet he couldn't even score a Knockdown if I remember correctly and yet he's going to Knockout a guy that took punches from the likes of Margarito, Mosley, Cotto, and etc. without even going down. Funny!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X