Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao To Return on June 9th, Outdoor Venue in Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol at all the *******s ignoring this thread...

The icing on the cake will be when Floyd is forced to select someone and then Bob comes out and says well since Floyd already picked someone we will now fight (insert name)...

Bob will try and spin the **** out of it as he agreed to EVERYTHING.. the funnest part is the same pac ***g*ts ignoring this thread will believe everything he says.

So now you see *******s, now you see.... Don't say I didn't tell you so.

Comment

• Pac is not ducking Mayweather - It is MUCH worse than that! He is UNWILLING to man up to Arum a fuking 80 year old man!!!!!!! I may not be a huge fan of Mayweather but he tells people what HE wants, He instructs others around him...Pac rides Arum's ****. Pac is told what to do, how high to jump. I cannot respect that!!!!
      Last edited by richardt; 01-18-2012, 10:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao has set his next date, and picked his opponent, and Floyd Mayweather Jr. is not on the menu. In a recent interview with Chris Mannix of Sports Illustrated, Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum revealed that Pacquiao was going to return on June 9th at a new outdoor venue on the Las Vegas Strip. Mayweather is scheduled to fight on May 5th at the MGM Grand. The temporary venue wil be constructed to seat 38,000 fans, says Arum.

[Click Here To Read More]
        So it is official then..... ?

PUNKiao ducked Mayweather like a b1tch after talking **** for 2 years.

Manny will forever be known as PUNKiao.

Comment

• all i want is a documentary to be made in the next few years, after mayweather and pacquiao retire, explaining why the biggest fight since tyson - holyfield didn't happen...cuz i can't trust what anyone says anymore, and i want facts

Comment

• Just wait, you aint seen nothing yet.....

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao has set his next date, and picked his opponent, and Floyd Mayweather Jr. is not on the menu. In a recent interview with Chris Mannix of Sports Illustrated, Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum revealed that Pacquiao was going to return on June 9th at a new outdoor venue on the Las Vegas Strip. Mayweather is scheduled to fight on May 5th at the MGM Grand. The temporary venue wil be constructed to seat 38,000 fans, says Arum.

[Click Here To Read More]
            Pac-fans, you think this is bad ?

Just you wait until it is revealed that Manny selected Peterson.

You all will be hoping that Peterson beats Pac when I am finished here.

Comment

• Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
              So it is official then..... ?

PUNKiao ducked Mayweather like a b1tch after talking **** for 2 years.

Manny will forever be known as PUNKiao.
              Ducked Mayweather like a little coward and wouldn't even tell Bob Arum to make the fight like he promised.

Pac is a coward and a liar... a POS that will STILL go to hell if he was to die today.
              Last edited by WESS; 01-18-2012, 10:44 PM.

Comment

• Pac is a fuking coward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE CANNOT EVEN TELL ARUM WHAT HE SAID HE WANTED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  Pac is not ducking Mayweather - It is MUCH worse than that! He is UNWILLING to man up to Arum a fuking 80 year old man!!!!!!! I may not be a huge fan of Mayweather but he tells people what HE wants, He instructs others around him...Pac rides Arum's ****. Pac is told what to do, how high to jump. I cannot respect that!!!!
                  The even worst and pathetic thing of all is the people that are still defending Manny are the same people that Manny is turning his back on. This is just so sad in all levels!!!

Comment

• Please please please please boycot boycot boycot boycot boycot.

Comment

• ...Outdoor venue! Pac w/ Floyd,Tim Bradley,Canelo or one of the Klitz can fill-up a venue that big!

Comment

Working...
                      X