No announcement yet.

NEWS: Bob Arum: "Pacquiao’s next fight will not be against Mayweather"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Sandman View Post
    So it's about money? People's champ my asss. It looks more like Floyd is the people's champ rather than Pacquiao.

It most certainly is not. They are ducking Floyd full stop. This fight won't happen in Nov either, you can bank on that. If it was about money they would make it right now.

Comment

Comment

It totally sucks that the fans don't get to see the two best fighters of a generation against each other. If they ever do fight they will both be mid thirties and past prime.

Comment

instead of booing Arum when he get's on stage like last time, throw a glass bottle at his head if any of you are in the audience!!!!!

Comment

-would have liked may 5th but november is all good..mayweather can stick to his commitments.
            -for the people means some of the 99% can actually go to the fight.
            -arum making a stadium is sorta mobbish.
            -n tell dan rafael **** the giants!

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
              this fight will never happen
              I usually say never say never, but this may be the case here.

Comment

This will go down as one of the biggest ducks in boxing history.

Comment

Team Poochiao is a fucking joke.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
                    F**k Manny Pacquiao. He didn't step up and force Bob to make the fight, at all. Floyd said May 5 is ready and set. Pac has said time and time again that he would fight him anytime, anywhere. Arum said he didn't know who to contact on Floyd's side, Mayweather let the world know that he can talk with Schaefer and Haymon.

F**k Manny, it's only his delusional fans, not the normal Pacquiao fans, that are defending him at this point.
                    What's wrong with you why are you blaming Pacquiao? He wanted to fight maybe like Mayweather he has something in his contract that doesn't allow him to fight then maybe if he does he'd be sued we don't know. Blame Arum not Pacquiao

Comment

Floyd has completely ****ed them in the ass. I do think he'd prefer a November date too but was prepared for May 5 - unlike Team Pacquaio, who just won't allow it at all.

Manny is gonna get pelted for this one (and rightly so).

Honestly though, the fight is gonna get made in November, of that I have no doubt (and for personal reason, I'd prefer it then too, so I'm actually cool about it all).

Comment

Working...
                      X