No announcement yet.

NEWS: Bob Arum: "Pacquiao’s next fight will not be against Mayweather"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same **** different smell.

It was obvious this fight wasn't going to happen in May.
    There will be more hype and dates will probably be looking towards November, with the same **** happening.

Comment

• what news?

Comment

• Hopefully Arum hasnt announced the opponent because he wants Mayweather to budge on some of his negotiation leverage: either purse, drug testing, date or venue

ill keep dreaming that this fight happens in 4 months

Comment

• why is arum saying they want to test the stadium for a november fight with floyd.
          floyd never said he wanted to fight right after jail in november.

Comment

• For me this is a duck, Most big name who fight in Las Vegas either fight in early May or at the end of the year, Arum would have had my respect on this one if he had stick to his original word in November when he said they are not fighting Mayweather next because they want JMM IIII.

Comment

• Can't say I'm surprised. Everyone knows who would win bar a punchers chance. It'll be a great day for the sport when Auru, kicks the bucket.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
                why is arum saying they want to test the stadium for a november fight with floyd.
                floyd never said he wanted to fight right after jail in november.
                Floyd will be out by mid to late July

Comment

• Arum is using this outdoor stadium as his excuse for not wanting to make the fight happen. All of the sudden the MGM Grand Garden Arena isn't good enough. This old bastard is 1 greedy mother ****er. Its unbelievable!!! I bashed Floyd for not fighting Pac before but now he's doing what he needs to do. Pac is playing the b*tch role now.

Comment

• Bye bye, *******s. It's been a nice run.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      Bye bye, *******s. It's been a nice run.
                      Do not under estimate *******s. As long as Arum leaves some kind of food for the trolls they'll find something to talk about. Plus, Pacquiao is one Jimmy Kimmel serenade away from everything being back to normal for them. Believe me.

Comment

Working...
                      X