Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Shoots Down Canelo, Cotto and Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I knew mayweather would be scared of canelo hahahahahahaha! Whatta stupid excuse....he needs experience. Canelo doesnŽt need experience, he is the man. Down the line if floyd loses heŽll say " i was not in my prime " hahahaha. Loser.

Comment

• Clown

WHAT HAPPEN TO THE SO CALLED PFP BEST IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE. HAHAHAHAHA I'VE BEING SAYING IT ALL MY LIFE. THIS GAYFEATHER IS SO OVERRATED (AND SO IS HIS ENTIRE FAMILY, UNCLE AN DAD). yOU'LL SEE THAT MARTINEZ WILL ACCEPT TO GO DOWN TO 150 BECAUSE HE IS DESPERETA TO MAKE SOME MONEY (THAT HE DESERVES ) BUT THEN ANOTHER EXCUSE WILL COME OUT OF THIS BLOBBER MOUTH AND THE FIGHT WONT HAPPEN. HAHHAHA 150 PNDS. IS THIS A NEW DIVITION IN BOXING? CAN ANY ONE OF THIS GAYFEATHER FANS TELL ME? I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR SOME OF THEIR KNOLEDGE BUT STILL ..... HAHAHAHAHA 150 PNDS nitramzaid@hotmail.com

Comment

• The media need to come down hard on Arum and put him through the pressure cooker, just like they've been doing to Floyd for years.

Comment

• hey media guy, Are you retarted?

WHAT HAPPEN TO THE SO CALLED PFP BEST IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE. HAHAHAHAHA I'VE BEING SAYING IT ALL MY LIFE. THIS GAYFEATHER IS SO OVERRATED (AND SO IS HIS ENTIRE FAMILY, UNCLE AN DAD). yOU'LL SEE THAT MARTINEZ WILL ACCEPT TO GO DOWN TO 150 BECAUSE HE IS DESPERETA TO MAKE SOME MONEY (THAT HE DESERVES ) BUT THEN ANOTHER EXCUSE WILL COME OUT OF THIS BLOBBER MOUTH AND THE FIGHT WONT HAPPEN. HAHHAHA 150 PNDS. IS THIS A NEW DIVITION IN BOXING? CAN ANY ONE OF THIS GAYFEATHER FANS TELL ME? I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR SOME OF THEIR KNOLEDGE BUT STILL ..... HAHAHAHAHA 150 PNDS nitramzaid@hotmail.com

Comment

• ****ing Mayweather. That ****** won't fight Cotto because he called him damaged goods to degrade Pac's victory over him, and because he likes to say Pac fights his leftovers. He also won't fight at catchweights because of the **** he talked about Pac and his catchweights. I'm sick of this guy and his talk defining everything about him, horrible little ****. If he was in the Duran, Hagler, Leonard, Hearns, Benitez era he wouldn't have fought any of them after they each suffered losses to each other. Pathetic

Comment

• Arum is a greedy MOFO, he never talked about that stadium until now. He just wants the extra cash for him.

Comment

• Damn Floyd has turned the tables in one hell of a way. It's pretty funny seeing all the scrambling.

Comment

• Mayweather is looking so good right now that Manny Pacquiao could fight Wladimir Klitschko for the Heavyweight Championship in his next fight and still have the entire boxing world call him a p*ssy for not fighting Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by ricky1978 View Post
                    What are you talking about? where were you when Martinez got a 2nd round KO on "sky scraper" Williams??? Where were you when Martinez gave the one sided beatdown to "hammer fisted" Pavlik??? Oh, wait, I just saw your record....you didnt know about boxing then....
                    Sergio still living off wins from two years against B class fighters no less. Williams was always overrated on here and there was big amount of people saying he was a KO waiting to happen. Before you start getting hysterical this doesn't mean Sergio doesn't have good power/stamina/skills but come on man. What has he done since? Sure, he beat Pavlik, it was after Hopkins and what we didn't know at the time was Pavlik was a raging alcoholic, just because we didn't know it doesn't mean it didn't have a massive impact on the fight. It also wasn't like Sergio wasn't getting outboxed by PAVLIK either, he lost the middle rounds and Cotto is 10x's a better boxer than Sergio. I'm just saying Sergio is good, but he isn't unbeatable by any means. He's been in with SUPER slow guys, at 154 he isn't its that simple.

Comment

• Floyd is making a huge ass out of all the haters

Comment

Working...
                      X