No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Shoots Down Canelo, Cotto and Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
    Just heard on good authority that Manny will fight Floyd Marweather Sr.
    I guess Arum hasn't shown Pacquiao footage of Sr. versus Zelenoff. Big Floyd's still got it! That fight is entirely too risky for Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post

Comment

You know Floyd Sr. actually fought Sugar Ray Leonard. He did pretty well early and then got KO'd.

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
          Mayweather only shot down RG and if Pacquiao keep ducking Cotto at 154 solid fight
          of course - Mayweather has to leave some options, bc it seems that arum can't come up with enough excuses.

again - I will put this on all my posts - everyone - if Arum and PAc dont make this fight - PLEASE - boycott all PAc and TR events until the fight is made! these fighters have already robbed us of the chance to see the fighters fight in their physical prime (in '09 when fight shouldv happened) but they now r tryin to rob us of this fight all together!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            During a media interview with BoxingScene.com and a select group of writers, WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. shot down the three rumored options for May 5th - WBA junior welterweight champion Miguel Cotto, WBC junior welterweight champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez, and former champion Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero. Mayweather is scheduled to fight at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, on May 5th, and he made it clear that WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao is the only opponent on his mind.

[Click Here To Read More]
            PAC - demand the fight!!!

***** if Arum and PAc dont make this fight - PLEASE - boycott all PAc and TR events until the fight is made! these fighters have already robbed us of the chance to see the fighters fight in their physical prime (in '09 when fight shouldv happened) but they now r tryin to rob us of this fight all together!

Comment

Wow

Stop hiding Pacquiao. Stop hiding Bob. Stop making up bogus excuses. You know who to call. Anybody else notice that D-rider Pac Boy hasn't posted?

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
                You know Floyd Sr. actually fought Sugar Ray Leonard. He did pretty well early and then got KO'd.

leonard actually went on record in "ring magazine" to state that floyd SR was the best defensive fighter he ever fought
                harder to hit than benitez!
                can you imagine?!

he said he believed benitez to be the best // most masterful boxer he ever fought, but he said that floyd's defensive puzzle was harder to solve

of the mayweathers (outside of floyd, of course
                roger had the one punch power
                floyd SR had the speed and the reflexes
                and jeff got left out in the cold a bit

Comment

Benitiez just never trained. He was a little bit off, if you know what I mean.

Comment

I love the line about Tweeting from Mayweather.....he has a pretty good sense of humor when he wants to. Arum has ONE choice to redeem himself and Pac too. Just sign. May 5th is the perfect date for the fight and locked in. I have been a Pac fan and long ago a Mayweather fan but as I said 3 months ago, the ball is in Arums court. Do not blame Mayweather if this fight doesn't happen May 5 or is delayed to November.

Comment

for once, i agree with floyd.....exept that tweeting part..lol

Comment

Working...
                      X