No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Not Legally Capable To Move From May 5 Date

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
    Okay then why doesn't he agreed to May 5th?
    because he knows the stadium wont be built in time thus not maxinmizing profits from the biggest fight EVER !!!!! manny would easily agree to the may 5th date if the fight was held in dallas at the cowboys super stadium !!!!!!! but we all know floyd doesnt want to stop using his special steroid hand cream xylocaine that is illeagal in texas !!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by treason1 View Post
      because he knows the stadium wont be built in time thus not maxinmizing profits from the biggest fight EVER !!!!! manny would easily agree to the may 5th date if the fight was held in dallas at the cowboys super stadium !!!!!!! but we all know floyd doesnt want to stop using his special steroid hand cream xylocaine that is illeagal in texas !!!!!!
      You used to hang of Hattons nuts just same right , now I get it lol

Comment

• look the reality is none of us TRULY KNOW 100% how hard it would be for Mayweather to change the date. Maybe he could change it easily, maybe he could change it but it would be difficult, or maybe he really can't change it. If you think you know 100% which of the 3 options it is you are lying to yourself. that being said, this means that floyd MIGHT have a legitimate excuse. So let's ask ourselves...what is PAC's excuse for not accepting May 5th when that date was ok for Marquez?

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          You used to hang of Hattons nuts just same right , now I get it lol
          sorry i hang off no ones nuts !!!!! im just a fair unbiased fan that calls it as i see it !!!!!! answer this question floyd fans why dont mayweather fight in the dallas super stadium on the 5th !!!!!!!!!!!!! instead of jeapordizing the fight !!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Not sure if this has been posted, from Yahoo Sports.

Mayweather’s attorney, Richard Wright, asked the judge who had sentenced the boxer to delay his sentence until June 1 so he could fight May 5. In his request to the court, Wright said Thursday he told Las Vegas Justice of the Peace Melissa Saragosa that Mayweather would need three weeks after the fight to heal before reporting to jail.

Comment

sorry i hang off no ones nuts !!!!! im just a fair unbiased fan that calls it as i see it !!!!!! answer this question floyd fans why dont mayweather fight in the dallas super stadium on the 5th !!!!!!!!!!!!! instead of jeapordizing the fight !!!!!!!!!
              Really ?

Then, when Manny said..... " I will accept less money... making the fight is more important than money "..... why is his latest excuse to duck Mayweather that they need to build a stadium in order to make more money?

Why won't he fight on May 5th ?

I mean, it is highly doubtful that they will make much more money in an outdoor stadium, people will not pay for a seat with no view, but who cares, because Manny stated that he does not care about the money?

The biggest grossing fight in boxing history took place on May 5th at the MGM Grand, so there is PLENTY of money on the table... if Pac really does want that fight, like he said... and if Pac really does believe that making that fight is more important than money, like he said... and if Pac really does fight for the fans, like he said... then why not fight on May 5th?

Come on man, Manny knows Mayweathers legal situation, and he claims to fight for the fans, and that money is not a problem..... so, whats up with that?

Surely he could just make the fight, it will probably break all records anyway ?

Comment

• Anyone arguing that they should wait until the 27, 28 and 29 are just not being honest. Who would schedule a fight a day or two before you have to report to jail for 90 days? The latest Saturday they could schedule the fight is the 26th. So a whopping 3 weeks is what it would take why not just move up the schedule of the construction and do it on Cinco de Mayo?

Comment

• If Floyd were to fight end of May and make extra few million because of that, don't you think he would consider that if he could? Were talking about Floyd 'Money' Mayweather here. Do you honestly think he's going to leave that extra money out just for the hell of it? Dude is all about his money.

Comment

Treason, you are saying " what about Floyd, what about Floyd..... "

Well, what about Manny ?

What about this.....

THE LIE: " I want to fight Mayweather "
                    THE TRUTH: " I have already selected an opponent for June 9th "
                    http://www.boxingscene.com/pacquiao-...e-vegas--48688

THE LIE: " I will accept less money "
                    THE TRUTH: " 50/50 or no fight "
                    http://www.boxingscene.com/pacquiao-...n-phone--48711

THE LIE: " making the fight is more important than money "
                    THE TRUTH: " we need to build a stadium in order to maximize revenue "
                    http://www.boxingscene.com/arum-de-l...weather--48647

They are clearly ALL rubbish excuses.

What about the cut? The one that would heal by May 5th if Manny's opponent was Marquez, but not if his opponent was Mayweather?

What about the " investors " ?

What about Mayweathers " guarantee " ?

What about Arum forgetting that Haymon and Schaefer represent Mayweather?

Come on man, the jig is up

The stadium is just the latest excuse..... and Pac has already stated to the Filipino media that he will accept less money, and that getting the fight made is more important than money.

He is either a liar, or a chicken..... you pick ^^

Comment

Working...
                    X