Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Canelo on Mayweather: We Are Ready To Negotiate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's up 2 who FM picks, Canelo he'll pick apart...GBP won't let their golden egg break...also for which title as FM's not going to '54 and there WILL be a clause on how much wt the red-head can put on after the 1st weigh-in, I'm sure a re-weigh late the morning /early afternoon ,ie: 1 PM, day of the bout...

Comment

He better worry about the jmw division first what about kirkland or angulo? They are the fights for him right now.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        I'm not sure which fight i'd wanna see more...

Mayweather-Cotto or Mayweather-Canelo
        Kirkland- canelo

Comment

I forgot which article I read on here which had it, but one of Canelo's people said they just want the fight to get made even if Canelo doesn't stand a chance... was kind of sad

Comment

Originally posted by Muscles72 View Post
            Kirkland- canelo
            yes.....

or Canelo - Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              Dont worry Floyd will wanna fight him over Manny.
              atleast some one is ready to negotiate unlike manny and arum hahahhah

with their bs exuses of they dont know who to calll lollll

Comment

Pac doesn't appear to be interested in a Mayweather in at the moment. Martinez is fighting in March. Arum has already stated that Cotto isn't an option for Money. So for the May 5 date, Canelo is the best available guy. Plus, he's a Mexican superstar and fighting him on Cinco de Mayo will do big business.

BTW, I think Canelo gives Mayweather a tougher fight than most believe. I actually think he gives him a much tougher fight than Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  WBC junior middleweight champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez is waiting for a decision to be made on a possible fight between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao.

[Click Here To Read More]
                  No, Alvarez isn't waiting on anything, unless Arum has really lost his Rolodex and can't find anyone's number. Arum has made it abundantly clear he isn't putting Manny in the ring with anyone that has a pulse or that could remotely be construed as a threat. So Mayweather's going to have to make the best out of a bad situation and fight whomever he can and that will be almost the end of it. I say “almost the end of it” because what’s left is the cleanup crew. The simpletons that crust along the sides of this site like corrosive barnacles will try to see Mayweather’s quandary as completely his fault and will interject little to no objectivity.

As far as I'm concerned Bob Arum made the decision to not fight Mayweather when he hatched his plan to build a fan favorite fighter in Pacquiao. Besides, as a rule, Mayweather isn't allowed to fight anyone from Top Rank, makes no business sense to Bob to allow Mayweather to clean out his stables.

It's a horserace between Alvarez and Cotto, with Pacquiao coming in dead last.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    Dont worry Floyd will wanna fight him over Manny.
                    At least Canelos people know who to call.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                      BTW, I think Canelo gives Mayweather a tougher fight than most believe. I actually think he gives him a much tougher fight than Pac.
                      Give me some of that stuff you're smoking. Really dude?

Comment

Working...
                      X