Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Kirkland: "I just tear a piece of their soul...the old Kirkland is back"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's the benefit of back with his trainer. That's what she drills into his head. I remember the interview she did right before Kirkland fought the Lovechild. She said they were trying to hurt this kid like he's never been hurt before. She tests Kirkland's will in training and she encourages him to test his opponent's will. I look forward to seeing what Kirkland has to offer the world of boxing in 2012. I wish him the best and I've been a huge fan of his. He bounced back from the loss in a major way. Hey JK, stick with Wolfe. She's the best trainer to bring the savage out of you.

Comment

well he took Angulo's soul

Comment

Forget these pennies that you guys are betting with (little millions) i'm ballin, I got 1 billion on Kirkland. Who's wants to step up to that bet?

Comment

100 billion on kirkland.

Comment

I honestly think Margo takes this guy out. I don't think he has the skill to target his eye as well as Cotto, but this is boxing so if that happened everyone will just say he was always a bum so Margo wont get any credit and then Cotto will still receive no credit for whooping margo. that's just how things are.

Comment

I honestly think kirkland would make margarito's face completely collapse

Comment

After he destroys Molina, the top guys are going to duck the **** out of him. From Canelo, Cotto and others.

Comment

back with his trainer my azz, your chin is your chin no matter the trainer. And Kirkland will always be 1 good punch from being KOed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                    After he destroys Molina, the top guys are going to duck the **** out of him. From Canelo, Cotto and others.
                    Exactly what's going to happen. Even if he ever gets a shot at one of them and beats them he still won't get credit all you will hear is yeah but the ishida fight....

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
                      back with his trainer my azz, your chin is your chin no matter the trainer. And Kirkland will always be 1 good punch from being KOed.
                      What a crock of crap. Anyone can be Knocked out by Anyone at this top level. In defence of Kirkland, he ahd spent a few years in jail, looked way outta shape, didnt have his trainer back in his corner and ishida looked huge at the weightclass. It seemed to me that kirkland got caught cold a little.

I dont get how anyone can not like kirkland, he will fight anyone and always comes for a war!! You will never see him run away from a brawl.

Comment

Working...
                      X