No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Could Get Margarito or Mundine if No Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Could Get Margarito or Mundine if No Cotto

An all-Mexican showdown between Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. (44-0-1, 31KOs) and Antonio Margarito (38-8, 27KOs)? The fight is possible, according to Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum. First, several things would need to happen.

[Click Here To Read More]

Again no Martinez, don't know how can anybody defend Jr

Comment

after the cotto fight i don't think marga should be boxing again. that eyes not gonna hold up

Comment

Top Rank is a joke.

Comment

Boxing is losing all its popularity, and here's another one of the reasons.

Comment

i'd like either of those matchups. . . i really would like to see what margarito looks like at 160. . . his speed probably wouldn't suffer any, and his already incredible stamina, chin, and punch resistance would be better from not cutting weight. . . i'd still favor chavez by stoppage. . marg's eye won't hold up with his style. . . unless it's against a feather fisted dude. . .

i'd LOVE to see chavez put a hurting on mundine. . .

Comment

I bet all of my points this queer wont face Margarito. Tony would murder Julia. Julia gasses after 4-5 rounds and Margarito will be right there smiling for 5 more rounds until he makes Julia quit. I really wish this fight would get made I would purchase the PPV. Just to see him get destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                Again no Martinez, don't know how can anybody defend Jr
                I agree this is getting ridiculous. It's CLEAR they are doing everything possible in protecting Jr. My question is, isnt Martinez MANDATORY for the winner of Chavez/Rubio?????

Comment

lol what a joke, even the WBC wants him to face Martinez.

Comment

why isn't he fighting Martinez?

Comment

Working...
                    X