Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is floyd so overrated on these forums?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
    LOL, I aint say NOTHING about what duran did at a weight class NOT ww, the class where SRL Loss to him....SRL Loss to him at WW,...WW Duran is not beating Mayweather bro Im sorry
    Whose WW resume is better??? May or Duran???

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA!!!..EXCUSES???..Its all FACTS...U refuse to just admit that Pac wont fight anyone in there prime or at there best..NO ONE wanted to see the mosley fight and the clottey fight nor the margarito fight...Give up already bro, ur exposing ur true colors...Ur gonna try to lie and say, "The boxing fans where elated when those fights where made"..LMAO...Man u must think ur talking to a fool...and U say he lost to Castillio...Hey...I agree....He had a messed shoulder, complained about it from the SECOND rnd, didnt throw ANY punches the ENTIRE fight, and he lost....had the rematch and outclassed him....this is what u do when u lose...u have the rematch..and Floyd erased that loss brutha Im sorry on that one..and u say Corrales was dehydrated...I told u, I dont care about weightdraining cuz like I said before, some guys need it since they are so small...but Floyd KNOCKED his az out and made it look EASY...Not even close...the guy was undefeated too!>..Hernandez old?...Yea with one loss under his belt, and a WBC belt that Floyd SNATCHED and made it look EASYYY...LOL...Mosley was inactive?..well Floyd came off a 2 yr layoff before his fight with Marquez, ..Mosley was more active than Floyd and came off a win against Margarito in which PACMAN ducked the "inactive Mosley"..LMAO..Gotti over the hill?..Yes I fully agree...but thats a bob Arum fight right there...Gotti was over the hill, but Floyd said he wanted that fight cuz it was a big fight and a big money fight...NO ONE see's that as a legacy fight...Its a bumbeating...we agree on that...Oscar?..I agree Oscar was old, but he was at his natural weight and that too was a big money fight that made Floyd as famous as he is today...and if u wanna say Floyd shouldnt have fought him, then Pac SURELY shouldnt have fought him at ww..LOL...Judah came off a loss, but again thats an arum fight..Baldomir a bum?..Nope...Baldimir had that wbc belt and he was coming off a string of wins...he was outclassed but he was NOT a bum bro...dont agree on that one at all..Hatton forced to move up in weight?..Yea so what..LMAO...And Got knocked out too...JMM forced to move up?...Well Pac forced him to move up to the SAME class, and Floyd DOMINATED em and made it look easy...Pac will loss to a ww version of JMM, who is fat and slow anyday..Im sorry man, but Floyd's legacy is in tact...Pac is just another arum fighter...Arum does this with chavez jr as well...back to back trash fights...Arum had Floyd fight some bums, but he knew that Floyd was unbeatable thats why he let Floyd fight top opponents as well...Im sorry man but Pac is just not the man...I dont hate Pac...Im not a pachater or a *****...I just dont see Pac on the same lvl as Floyd...He has to fight some guys at there best for me to feel that way man
      Oh so you are going to put up explanation on those excuses on Floyd's wins and pass them as Facts.. But you are goin to ignore any form of explanation on Pac's win, and would just focus on the negative. So what do you call on what you are doing now. lol..

The fact that you are sayin' that Floyd is better than Duran, already makes me think that you are nothing more than a joke...

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
        Whose WW resume is better??? May or Duran???
        Man I HATE getting into these stoopidazz debates about something has nothing to do with what Im talking about...NO FIGHTER of this era has a better legacy or resume than a fighter from the older eras....back then it was different...I said Floyd would kick his azz...I never said Floyd had a better resume at ww...man dont reply to me with this dumb****, trying to drag me into a debate about legacies, when I said nothing about legacy

Comment

Originally posted by mikemurni View Post
          Oh so you are going to put up explanation on those excuses on Floyd's wins and pass them as Facts.. But you are goin to ignore any form of explanation on Pac's win, and would just focus on the negative. So what do you call on what you are doing now. lol..

The fact that you are sayin' that Floyd is better than Duran, already makes me think that you are nothing more than a joke...
          Bro...NO ONE has EVER said Floyd is a hype job cuz he fights washed up bums coming off losses...EVERYONE says that about Manny...how can u turn all of that around in one conversation?..LOL..Floyd fights winners, beats them easily and turn them into losers...Pac fights bums back to back...he's a arum fighter...NEVER compare an arum fighter, to a guy who just cherrypicked 24yr old 164lb Ortiz, walked em down, the KO'd em with one punch...I told u Im not trying to hate on Pac, I just dont respect the guy....THIS is why everyone sees him as a clown...Im not the first one to say this stuff about him

Comment

Man I HATE getting into these stoopidazz debates about something has nothing to do with what Im talking about...NO FIGHTER of this era has a better legacy or resume than a fighter from the older eras....back then it was different...I said Floyd would kick his azz...I never said Floyd had a better resume at ww...man dont reply to me with this dumb****, trying to drag me into a debate about legacies, when I said nothing about legacy
            Interesting you came to that conclusion...... Feel bad May is the only great fighter you have ever watched

Comment

Interesting you came to that conclusion...... Feel bad May is the only great fighter you have ever watched
              Fall back, ya just mad cuz I said Floyd would kick his azz at ww...deal with it lame...I just told u once, yet u feel stoopid cuz I shut u down...once I said Floyd would kick his azz, u try to flip it around with this same dumb****, "who has a better lagacy" arguements..I never said anything about legacies, so I guess like wayne said, "thats Y u mad"...dont reply to me u broke chump!

Comment

Bro...NO ONE has EVER said Floyd is a hype job cuz he fights washed up bums coming off losses...EVERYONE says that about Manny...how can u turn all of that around in one conversation?..LOL..Floyd fights winners, beats them easily and turn them into losers...Pac fights bums back to back...he's a arum fighter...NEVER compare an arum fighter, to a guy who just cherrypicked 24yr old 164lb Ortiz, walked em down, the KO'd em with one punch...I told u Im not trying to hate on Pac, I just dont respect the guy....THIS is why everyone sees him as a clown...Im not the first one to say this stuff about him
                Everyone say that about Manny??.. Then how did Pac won the fighter of the decade.. The BWAA must really have a very low standard..lol...

Pac had fought 4 future HOF's, had been on more PPV fights on Floyd. Had fought at least 2 ATG fighters in Morales and Barrera..

His major fights were against fighters on the P4P list.. And has had 4 lineal titles and 3 FOY awards to go with it..

Floyd's fights from 2004 to 2006, when he moved up to LWW and WW were just goddamn awful.. The media were already shouting that he was n!tpicking fighters... He retired when everybody thought he was coming off his best years (since LW) to avoid the top fighters in his own weight class. And you are telling me that you respect Floyd, and not Pac. You are pathetic

Comment

Fall back, ya just mad cuz I said Floyd would kick his azz at ww...deal with it lame...I just told u once, yet u feel stoopid cuz I shut u down...once I said Floyd would kick his azz, u try to flip it around with this same dumb****, "who has a better lagacy" arguements..I never said anything about legacies, so I guess like wayne said, "thats Y u mad"...dont reply to me u broke chump!
                  If u knew anything about boxing the thought Floyd kicks Durans ass would've never crossed your mind...... Not saying it would be impossible but highly improbable that he wins.... Not mad at all.... Dumb a$$es are actually entertaining

Comment

Originally posted by mikemurni View Post
                    Everyone say that about Manny??.. Then how did Pac won the fighter of the decade.. The BWAA must really have a very low standard..lol...

Pac had fought 4 future HOF's, had been on more PPV fights on Floyd. Had fought at least 2 ATG fighters in Morales and Barrera..

His major fights were against fighters on the P4P list.. And has had 4 lineal titles and 3 FOY awards to go with it..

Floyd's fights from 2004 to 2006, when he moved up to LWW and WW were just goddamn awful.. The media were already shouting that he was n!tpicking fighters... He retired when everybody thought he was coming off his best years (since LW) to avoid the top fighters in his own weight class. And you are telling me that you respect Floyd, and not Pac. You are pathetic
                    Cuz the media is biased because Pac is so nice and humble...NO authentic boxing fan like pacman...we all say he's a hypejob...and Pac fought some HOF's, and ATG's but they were washed up when he fought them..LOL...and when he fought fighters in the P4P list, they were washed up, over the hill, or coming off a loss..ughh...Im not into it man..not even a tad...and u say Floyd retired to avoid fighters?...Boy did u know he was in the WBC ranks, and cotto, clottey, margarito where in the wbo ranks and arum wouldnt let Floyd fight them?..LOL...He begged to fight cotto and they said cotto was too young, and he was gonna basically beat cotto, then leave top rank and arum didnt want it?...but when Marg wanted to fight Floyd, he was suing top rank, and when cotto grew a pair to fight Floyd, Floyd was negotiating with his biggest opponent in Oscar?...Man I really really respect Floyd...I'm not here to get into a whole new arguement about whether he ducked this guy or that guy...I just respect him...he cherrypicks better opponents than Pac does...and ur forgetting one thing..the fighter ur standing up for, is running from the fighter Im speaking for...PLUS, he ducking rematch with marquez...not only that, but when is he gonna stop duckin & dodgin jesse vargas?..I already told u, I have no beef with pac, but I really hate him and I dont respect him at all...he had a good fight with a damaged cotto but that was yrs ago..what has he done lately?..steal ppv money...no beef bro...lets just quit talking about it, cuz ur getting mad and making it a bigger deal..agree to dissagree!

Comment

If u knew anything about boxing the thought Floyd kicks Durans ass would've never crossed your mind...... Not saying it would be impossible but highly improbable that he wins.... Not mad at all.... Dumb a$$es are actually entertaining
                      HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..Floyd would SMOKE THE DOGZHIT out of Duran at WW...Dont come on here saying stoopidzhit now...First u were doing fine going back and forth, but now ur just simply lying...Duran will NOT break that defense, and he will get countered out of his boxing trunks if he tried...U know that, so why lie?...just so u can be a pain and try to drag me into an arguement man?...get out of here u dusty clown!

Comment

Working...
                      X