Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Cotto Discuss Pacquiao Rumors, 147 Weight Limit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao Has Earned The Right To NOT Fight Beyond 147!

These guys all want to BAIT Pacquiao to higher weight clasees in hopes of their largest payday ever, and at some point Pacquiao and advisors have to draw a line. Most these guys weighing 150/154, walk around on fight night weighing nearly 170 pounds once they rehydrate. That's nearly 25 pounds more than Pacquiao would walk around at. SO Pacquiao doesn't need to fight Cotto again; he already stopped him in 11 rounds. He doesn't need to fight at 150 or heavier; he already did that against Margarito, beat Margarito convincingly, but not without taking damage to his own body, against a guy that outweighed him by at least 20 pounds. Sergio Martinez won't go up in weight and fight Bernard Hopkins, he can barely beat guys like Barker in his own weight class. So he sits on the sidelines and chirps out to bait much smaller guys than himself in Pacquiao and Mayweather, for the dream of a liftetime payday, plus he recognizes the huge size advantage he'll have the night of the fight. SO at some point, if you keep taking the bait to go up in weight class after weight class, you're going to get hurt; just ask Oscar dela Hoya who found that out with Bernard Hopkins.

Comment

I think this should be the deal, Cotto fights at 147...but it has to be in NYC...if the fight takes place in Las Vegas then at 154.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        Cotto wants that like he wants a hole in his head. Id love to see him fight Floyd. because if he does lose...It wont be as bad as a beat down from Manny. Floyd will just be another boring win or default win. If Cotto dont smash his ass up like i d like for him to do.

-how bout you say "i'd like to see pac fight floyd"

-you'd be happy if anyone did this. but sorry. it ain't gonna happen

Comment

I would only want to see it above 147.

Comment

If you guys want to stand up and start a boxing revalution watch this vid and help me pass on the word. Top Rank will no longer manipulate us. Time for us true boxing fans to stand up and demand the fight we want to see. Mayweather/Pacquiao! Help me out fellas! Go to youtube and type in Boxing Boycott 2012. It wont let me post the url.

Comment

Working...
            X