No announcement yet.

If Cotto defeat Pacquiao, there is no Mayweather/Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
    Cotto would have Marquez licking the canvas. He most likely won't be the top two and @ 154, Martinez is 50/50. But against Marquez, there is no scenario where Marquez can beat him. Stop the weed son, your too old for it
    stopped reading right there....

Cotto isn't fit to hold Marquez's jock strap

Comment

Originally posted by Anto View Post
      Then will be Cotto/Mayweather in November, Then Arum "megafight" will go up in the air. Remember cotto words," another fight with Manny the results will be different" cotto can torpedo Arum secret submarine.
      If he fights Cotto for the top rank title at 154 it could be interesting...
      But I just don't want to see that fight.

I think Manny doesn't realize Arum is destroying his reputation only going
      for in house fights,and doesn't realize he's taking the wrong fights just like Floyd did when he fought the Baldos and the Bruseless of the world.

An this because him, or Floyd back in time only are with some interested people around them always licking their shoes and saying they are the greatests and they fought a so great fight and Diaz or Baldo are ATG...

I'm sure Manny thinks Cotto is better for his legacy than Bradley because Arum told him.

Manny in his next fight need to rematch Marquez or fight Bradley even at 147 or GTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        stopped reading right there....

Cotto isn't fit to hold Marquez's jock strap
        I don't know why everyone thinks Martinez is invincible or something

He tires quickly, keeps his hands down, takes alot of hits, is over 35 and fights going backwards.

Sergio fighting backwards favors Cotto, since he is a better boxer/fighter when he's coming forward. Sergio is more of a 6 round fighter than Cotto is. Plus Cotto will represent the highest quality of fighter he's ever fought.

If Cotto makes it past the midway point, the fight will get very interesting.

Say what you will, the lovely part is that your opinion has 0 greater value than mine, especially when you think JMM is fit to share the same ring as Cotto

Comment

I don't know why everyone thinks Martinez is invincible or something

He tires quickly, keeps his hands down, takes alot of hits, is over 35 and fights going backwards.

Sergio fighting backwards favors Cotto, since he is a better boxer/fighter when he's coming forward. Sergio is more of a 6 round fighter than Cotto is. Plus Cotto will represent the highest quality of fighter he's ever fought.

If Cotto makes it past the midway point, the fight will get very interesting.

Say what you will, the lovely part is that your opinion has 0 greater value than mine, especially when you think JMM is fit to share the same ring as Cotto

stop overrating Cotto, he got destroyed by a no skill having, punchingbag borderline amateur bum,

Martinez would make him quit faster than Margarito and Pacquiao did.

Marquez actually stayed with Pacquiao and outboxed him going up 2 weightclasses

Cotto was doing the chicken dance by the 3rd round, not to mention his gift decision over Clottey.

Marquez outboxes Cotto and in a P4P scenario he stops him

Comment

stop overrating Cotto, he got destroyed by a no skill having, punchingbag borderline amateur bum,

Martinez would make him quit faster than Margarito and Pacquiao did.

Marquez actually stayed with Pacquiao and outboxed him going up 2 weightclasses

Cotto was doing the chicken dance by the 3rd round, not to mention his gift decision over Clottey.

Marquez outboxes Cotto and in a P4P scenario he stops him
            Martinez got his ass kicked by Margarito, the same 'no skill having, punching bag blah blah' years ago, what's your point?

I'm not overrating Cotto, no more than you are overrating Martinez. Martinez has so many flaws in his game that he is ripe for the taking. At 154, its a much level playing field.

Cotto beat Clottey in a good fight where the KD was the deciding factor, where he didn't have his A game and with a gash that only Clottey knows how to give, so what's your point?

Cotto stops him, and in a P4P scenario, he edges him out in a close fight.

Comment

lol @ cotto fans. i kinda feel bad for them if they think cotto is gonna beat pac.

Comment

Martinez got his ass kicked by Margarito, the same 'no skill having, punching bag blah blah' years ago, what's your point?

I'm not overrating Cotto, no more than you are overrating Martinez. Martinez has so many flaws in his game that he is ripe for the taking. At 154, its a much level playing field.

Cotto beat Clottey in a good fight where the KD was the deciding factor, where he didn't have his A game and with a gash that only Clottey knows how to give, so what's your point?

Cotto stops him, and in a P4P scenario, he edges him out in a close fight.
                stopped reading right there.....

the rest of your post might have real valid points but I can't take it seriously after the ...highlighted part

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                  lol @ cotto fans. i kinda feel bad for them if they think cotto is gonna beat pac.
                  At 154 yes, but of course the ***** team dont want that

Far as Martinez go, idk why some people think he just going to beat the hell outta Cotto, cause he's not. He'll win. But in serious dominant fashion? Naw

**** if he win. I just watched Martinez get bloodied up in the mid rounds, only to come back and win. Sorta like defending b-ball champs or whoever against an inferior team only to wake up in the 4th. Boxing with those hands isn't going to work with Cotto. You're not going to knock him out. Im disappointed Cotto wont make that fight though

Comment

stopped reading right there.....

the rest of your post might have real valid points but I can't take it seriously after the ...highlighted part
                    So the TKO didn't happen? Or are you sticking with the 'Sergio was too green' excuse? Prime for Prime, green for green, Margarito would still son Sergio.

Either way, you bring up an irrelevant Clottey fight and then duck the rest of the points. Sergio is going to get beat down real soon and it'll be sad that he didn't get that major major fight during his 15 minutes.

Comment

Too many people hate on Cotto a guy who has been facing top opposition for so many years...I will admit 3 names that were crap Old Mayorga, Jennings, and that guy that won the boxing show yea the one he kocked witha jab... hell I bet an old Mayorga could put down current 154 title holders but nah people just want to hate on a guy that has never dissapointed in any of his fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X