Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac: "If I had died in the last two years, I am sure I would've gone straight hell"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone with the level of fame and success like Pacquiao has will inevitably have monstrous egos, where they think little of ********, cheating, and all the other stuff they do isn't a big deal. Be glad guys like Pac and Floyd aren't doing something worse, like Tyson was.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
      damm is LarryX finally off the crack for one day? hes finally making sense.

And pretty boy 32 needs some serious help in the head.
      crack??stop that i dont even smoke weed anymore..it is 2012 i'll be 31 this year,its time out for foolishness,people need to focus on themselves instead of trying to judge others

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
        damm is LarryX finally off the crack for one day? hes finally making sense.

And pretty boy 32 needs some serious help in the head.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Someone with the level of fame and success like Pacquiao has will inevitably have monstrous egos, where they think little of ********, cheating, and all the other stuff they do isn't a big deal. Be glad guys like Pac and Floyd aren't doing something worse, like Tyson was.
          What was Tyson doing ?

Comment

Yea so men are men and not GOD... That's what happens when extraordinary men get treated like God by his fans... Same happened with TITO so many people that don't really know shiet about what happened in the Island try to talk shiet about Cotto and how he was a drunk and womanizer yet PRAISED Tito had no idea that Tito was involved with a woman and in a scandal right before the B-hop fight...I won't judge Manny but is a wake up call for people who treat him as the second coming of Christ...Dude is a man although an amazing athlete his no god he has his down falls just like Mayweather, Cotto, Hatton...Hell I recall so many people blasting Hatton and look any MAN can fall.

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
              What was Tyson doing ?
              Tyson was out of control. He was a violent man. Even he admits to that.

Comment

All of us have demons that we're ashamed of. Nobody is perfect.

Who am I to judge?

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                  It amazes me how people can log on the internet and try to pass judgement on another mans personal life when they know nothing about him,you dont know his heart,his true intentions..we all make bad decisions and pay the price for them..just enjoy the sport and leave judging people to God
                  "Mutha****a please. You sound like some ****** ass house ni66a with these ignorant ass comments.That ***** Pacquiao knowingly hid behind Arum, and tried to sabotage Floyd's career and steal his legacy while avoiding him at all costs. Now that he's been exposed to those that didn't know or chose to blindly give him a pass, what does he do? He tries to make himself out to be some kind of sympathetic figure or martyr, and I don't care because he was blatantly using his Gods name in vain.'

The Truck

Comment

Originally posted by Truck Turner View Post
                    "Mutha****a please. You sound like some ****** ass house ni66a with these ignorant ass comments.That ***** Pacquiao knowingly hid behind Arum, and tried to sabotage Floyd's career and steal his legacy while avoiding him at all costs. Now that he's been exposed to those that didn't know or chose to blindly give him a pass, what does he do? He tries to make himself out to be some kind of sympathetic figure or martyr, and I don't care because he was blatantly using his Gods name in vain.'

The Truck
                    People claim *******s are irrational. Now listen to this dude here. His haters are even crazier.

Comment

So what happened to make him make this kind of statement, this didnt come from no where. Any news? Was he caught with A Bakla? what?

Comment

Working...
                      X