Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac: "If I had died in the last two years, I am sure I would've gone straight hell"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
    The hate for Floyd is strong in this one. Willing to sacrifice his favourite fighter for a chance to get at Floyd. Damn that's pure hate lol
    Your man love for Floyd impresses me!

My advice, get a life.

Comment

Nothing nobody didn't already know... Hopefully he's not trying to ease the public into thinking that he does in fact take steroids.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
        Nothing nobody didn't already know... Hopefully he's not trying to ease the public into thinking that he does in fact take steroids.
        Bro, it's obvious he having nightmares since Floyd has started to call him out...
        Now since Floyd is making a fool of Pacquiao through the media as a final resort to get the fight Manny has turned to Alcohol and drugs,
        It's pathetic.

He's having nightmares now about Floyd. What a fuckin' coward, the sooner he retires the better.

Comment

who cares about this ****?? only the media and the dumb ass fans who think floyd vs pac is a battle of goo and evil. frikkin birds. all i care about is them getting in the ring. pac aint no deity, even if ppl worship him like one. hes just a man, just like floyd and hes really no better. but yet ppl will defend him like he is one and others will attack him because ppl defend him.

lesson is ppl need to stop wroshipping these guys. they are nowhere near perfect. ****, if u read the bible, it makes it seem like god isnt perfect as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            So if Manny doesn't fear Floyd, then why doesn't he demand Arum make the fight like he demanded Arum make the De La Hoya fight?

I dunno what your smoking Larry, but it's obvious to see. Arum didn't wanna make the DLH fight but Manny demanded he did, and it happened.

Manny won't demand Mayweather cause he knows he'll be made look ordinary.
            so i have to be smoking cause i dont think manny fears floyd??you dont make it to the elite level by being afraid of anyone,seriously the man has been fighting his entire life fear is not an option

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
              i don't mind pacman going straight to hell as long as pu55y boy floyd goes with him.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                I have heard so many things about him cheating on Jinkee with hookers,
                He has a gambling addiction and tries to con the public into thinking he is a noble person, he's not.

The man is scum.
                amen

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                  so i have to be smoking cause i dont think manny fears floyd??you dont make it to the elite level by being afraid of anyone,seriously the man has been fighting his entire life fear is not an option
                  He can't fight counter punchers, You know your stuff Larry but this bull.
                  Why you think the 3rd Marquez fight was 3 years late?

Cause he ducked him for years too, so he waited for Marquez to slow down.

He fights Marquez at 39 years old at a terrible weight he can't handle and he gets countered allnight.

What do you think Floyd will do to him? Roach has said before, Floyds style gives Manny trouble. Manny himself knows this...
                  He has become a public icon worldwide, especially in the Philippines,
                  A loss to Mayweather would be devastating for him and he knows he can't beat him.

Comment

Yeah I bet. All of that lying, cheating, stealing, and conning would have certainly had his fake religious self headed straight to hell in a hand basket. I wonder why he references these last 2 years in particular. Is it because he was lying about PEDs and using them to reach the apex? He threw that shot that ended the Cotto fight 55 seconds into the 12th round. No stamina issues at all. Even though we've seen his having stamina issues in the past, but that was a night that would have had people astonished in the fact with he's ever had stamina issues before. I don't know though. I'm speculating. LMAO... Don't sue me Mr. Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                      We all have our vices and more than likely most of use if we died today would bust the bottom out of hell..Manny is only human but *******s are the ones who act like he can do no wrong even tho he has never ever claimed to be a saint..all we can do as humans is strive to do just a little better everyday..wish Manny all the best
                      ^^^^this. good post

Comment

Working...
                      X