Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

should hatton be penalized for all his holding?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why r u singling out hatton? what he's the only person to throw body shots in a clinch. . . stfu and stop hating on him for the sake of it

Comment

The better the opposition the more rough house tactics you will see from Ricky.

If he fights Mayweather and wants to come out victorious he has to fight in Manchester, there is just no other way. His rough house tactics/wild in fighting is what gives him a shot against Floyd.

If they fought in the states and the ref broke them apart everytime they got close (which is what Team Mayweather will be screaming for) then the fight is a ****ing mismatch.

They fight in Manchester then it is a whole different ball game and no one appears to no this better then Floyd Mayweather Jr...there is a reason why he is not going over there and it aint because the money isnt right!

Comment

I often wonder if this is a Brit thing. If Hatton was born in Florida he'd probably be lauded.

Hell, Hopkins goes for headbutts, goolie shots, rabbit punches and running like a twat... yet he's lauded on here. Y'all Must've Forgot.

Comment

Originally posted by Anorak
          I often wonder if this is a Brit thing. If Hatton was born in Florida he'd probably be lauded.

Hell, Hopkins goes for headbutts, goolie shots, rabbit punches and running like a twat... yet he's lauded on here. Y'all Must've Forgot.

Flip that around Anaorak...

If Mayweather was born and raised in Manchseter you probably wouldnt want some brawler holding and hitting all night on your boy right?

THIS FIGHT WILL NEVER HAPPEN...both men will not be allowed to fight their fight depending upon venue therefore this matchup is and always will be DEAD.

For the record I would want Ricky to **** floyd up...and my expertise tells me that he has a helluva lot better chance to do that in Manchester then in Vegas.

Comment

Originally posted by scap
            Flip that around Anaorak...

If Mayweather was born and raised in Manchseter you probably wouldnt want some brawler holding and hitting all night on your boy right?

THIS FIGHT WILL NEVER HAPPEN...both men will not be allowed to fight their fight depending upon venue therefore this matchup is and always will be DEAD.

For the record I would want Ricky to **** floyd up...and my expertise tells me that he has a helluva lot better chance to do that in Manchester then in Vegas.

Sorry Scap, it wasn't directed at you, buddy. It was more of a general "think aloud" than anything, cos Hatton and Calzaghe are arguably THE most bashed fighters on here. Okay, Calzaghe's asked for it.

I don't have anyone as "my boy". Okay, I pay ground rent and property insurance on Danny's nuts, but I'm a man of the world. They're all God's children to me.

Comment

To be fair, I did think Hatton had an occasional tendency (Zoo was by far his dirtiest fight, though Zoo was by far his dirtiest opponent) to bend the rules a little. There was a time when he fought one guy and he did the old "hold and hit". But I'm talking getting tied up with the man in one instance in a 36 minute fight... you know, a marginal flagrance of the rules. He's certainly not Bernard Hopkins.

I used to hate Hatton actually... he's a sub-ginger and his style isn't my cup of tea. (Cos we all drink tea in England, right? )

You know what got me onto Hatton? Two things.

1. All the slagging he gets on here, esp. due to his nationality. I love an underdog, and hearing him slagged as a "Brit" is bound to get my back up eventually.

2. The fact that with the Zoo fight - no matter how dirty - this little Chucky Doll finally proved that he IS for real. Now sit down, Kostya.
              I respect Hatton for making Tszyu quit. Hatton is definitely the 140lb king, and if Mayweather wants the throne, he has to go through Hatton.

Comment

Sorry Scap, it wasn't directed at you, buddy. It was more of a general "think aloud" than anything, cos Hatton and Calzaghe are arguably THE most bashed fighters on here. Okay, Calzaghe's asked for it.

I don't have anyone as "my boy". Okay, I pay ground rent and property insurance on Danny's nuts, but I'm a man of the world. They're all God's children to me.

No apologies needed my friend...

I agree with what you say...I cant wait for Danny Willimas and Audley to fight...Im climbing aboard that mother****ing bus!

As for Hard Hittin Ricky Hatton...I love his style and energy but with that said I know he does some questionable things in the ring as my boy Zoo did, as Hopkins does etc.

No one is going to beat Floyd simply by fighting or boxing, they are going to have to be shady and meand as all hell...some of this nastiness will be allowed in Vegas and some of it will not be allowed...I gotta feeling that all of this nastiness will be allowed in Manchester which is exactly what Ricky needs.

Floyd aint no dummy-and he aint down to be mugged because even his cocky ass ios unsure if that scenario were to play out.

All Aboard!

Comment

Hopkins is without a doubt the dirtiest fighter I've ever watched.

Comment

Originally posted by scap
                    No apologies needed my friend...

I agree with what you say...I cant wait for Danny Willimas and Audley to fight...Im climbing aboard that mother****ing bus!

As for Hard Hittin Ricky Hatton...I love his style and energy but with that said I know he does some questionable things in the ring as my boy Zoo did, as Hopkins does etc.

No one is going to beat Floyd simply by fighting or boxing, they are going to have to be shady and meand as all hell...some of this nastiness will be allowed in Vegas and some of it will not be allowed...I gotta feeling that all of this nastiness will be allowed in Manchester which is exactly what Ricky needs.

Floyd aint no dummy-and he aint down to be mugged because even his cocky ass ios unsure if that scenario were to play out.

All Aboard!

The weirdest thing is, all this stuff about Hatton being a dirty little ****er is stuff I used to say myself all the time. But when you've heard the "pwn" brigade repeating it ad infinitum like a mantra it gets a bit stale. (Particularly when they try to make a race issue out of it, too).

All aboard!

Comment

Originally posted by dino
                      if u notice in ricky hatton fights...he clutches then throws a body shot...then clutches again then throws a body shot...i think he should be penalized for that. who agrees
                      yeh and lets penalize the big fat john ruiz for holding and hitting, dam you americanz!!! u just cant take it !!

Comment

Working...
                      X