No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao: "Not at 150. Not Even At 149 or 148. I Want Cotto At 147"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
    Damn, that's outrageous. Pac and Arum nuthuggers are still lapping this up!
    Fixed it for you.

Comment

If Manny is refusing the Floyd fight, which he is, why doesn't he fight Timothy Bradley?????????

Bradley is top 10 P4P, has fought at 147 before, in his prime, unbeaten. That's an A- fight, same as when Floyd fought Hatton when Ricky was Top 5 P4P.

If Pac is straight up refusing to fight Floyd, why not fight Bradley???????

Comment

tbh when i saw this i first thought someone bumped an old thread.
        pac-cotto 2 at 147 lbs is a joke fight. pac doesn't want to fight higher? why cotto at all then? just for the money is it? smh ....

Comment

Pacquiao vs Cotto 2 at 147 no thanks

Comment

Manny isn't even an elite fighter any longer. Got taken into deep waters and lost probably 8 rounds to a lightweight in JMM. Recent fights against a broke ass Mosley, Margarito and Clottey. His last good win was against Cotto, over 2 years ago.

Comment

just when Cotto is getting comfortable at 154 they are going to pull him back down to 147...

Comment

Originally posted by BartBears View Post
                Seriously, what's the big deal?
                Cotto fought 8 of his fights at 147, I know for Margarito1, Jennings, Clottey, Mosley, Judah....and few others and Pacquiao's natural weight is around 140-142.
                let pacquiao drop down and fight rigondeaux- what's the big deal he's fought down that kinda weight plenty...? the big deal is that cotto, like pacquiao has established himself at a higher weight as he's gotten more mature- just like pacquiao won't be dropping down, OR moving up i might add, cotto doesn't need to be moving down too much either. a catchweight should be used to meet halfway at a weight do-able by both fighters, pacquiao just simply wants his opponents at a weight they can't make whilst still remaining effective. that's the big deal.

Comment

I'm not going to criticize the midget until Arum make the fight's official announcement.

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
                    let pacquiao drop down and fight rigondeaux- what's the big deal he's fought down that kinda weight plenty...? the big deal is that cotto, like pacquiao has established himself at a higher weight as he's gotten more mature- just like pacquiao won't be dropping down, OR moving up i might add, cotto doesn't need to be moving down too much either. a catchweight should be used to meet halfway at a weight do-able by both fighters, pacquiao just simply wants his opponents at a weight they can't make whilst still remaining effective. that's the big deal.
                    So you expect from Pac to put on 14lb? And if I remember correct Cotto wanted to fight Margarito2 at 150. So I guess he is more comfortable at 150 than 154. Cotto knows Pac can't make 150, no way. But he still insists on that rematch. So let it be at 147.

Comment

Can someone slapp this fool for me... Pointless fight if this thru...

Comment

Working...
                      X