Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Quillin Sees Several Good Reasons To Make Andy Lee Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quillin is still Green, Maravilla smashes on Quillin no doubt and smashes on Lee. Martinez is the best P4P at the 160 weight class...Quillin vs Lee is up in the air to me... Lee is way more experienced, more slicker and has better angles than Quillin... Kid Choc has power, but is an overall better athlete and more conditioned, but still green to me...In two years Kid Choc will be unstoppable.. I think a win vs Lee will set Quillin up for a nice title fight...

Comment

Originally posted by sebastianb7312 View Post
      Quillin is still Green, Maravilla smashes on Quillin no doubt and smashes on Lee. Martinez is the best P4P at the 160 weight class...Quillin vs Lee is up in the air to me... Lee is way more experienced, more slicker and has better angles than Quillin... Kid Choc has power, but is an overall better athlete and more conditioned, but still green to me...In two years Kid Choc will be unstoppable.. I think a win vs Lee will set Quillin up for a nice title fight...
      if geale/pirog went through, the winner of that should've gotten martinez. i think lee/quillin is a great fight. my bet would be with a quillin W, but i'd be rooting for lee. and that's not to say lee doesn't have a chance, i think he does.
      quilin will be 29 this year, he ain't that young anymore. i think the winner of that fight (if it happens) should get martinez. quillin and pirog seem to be the only real MWs fans have been saying that could either beat or have a great chance against martinez. there's others like golovkin and proksa but i think they need a bit more time to really get themselves on radar of fans.
      but yeah, pirog really isn't doing anything to get himself further in rankings or recognition, he's not fighting any decent names. so quillin would be the next best challenge at MW imo, especially if he gets past lee. and martinez isn't suited for 168 and nobody besides lara wants to fight him at 154, so i think he should stay at 160 for now. hopefully he has a good performance against macklin and if this lee/quillin fight gets made, the winner will be next.

Comment

Originally posted by B.R!ghteous View Post
        Maybe you just don't know how to read. The only person that said Quillin wasn't ready for the fight with Sergio was Gomez. If you continue to read the article after Gomez finishes getting quoted;

Fact- you never heard Quillin say he wasn't ready. FACT - when this went down he told me he felt ready for Sergio, Chavez or anyone but had to fight whomever they put in front of him.

HAHA well maybe I don't know how to read but I do what some words mean

Eric Gomez said and that's true but he also said "we all agree" you know what all means right?

I'm not sure if you know this but talent guys like Quillin have teams who help guide his career. also it is as if his promoter own him, it's the other way around they are in his employ. Quillin hires them for their services. typically fights will listen to what their teams says because it is in their best interest.
        so at the end of the day Quillin went along with his team because fighting Martinez at that time wouldn't have been in his best interest. at the end of the day the buck stops with Quillin. he can hide behing his promoter but the fact his he agreed with what they advised.

ok?

well Quillin turning down a Martinez is fine but then going out and saying "Martinez is ducking me" is bulls.hit

when this went down he told me he felt ready for Sergio, Chavez or anyone but had to fight whomever they put in front of him

whatelse is he supposed to say? come on you should know better than that

Comment

Working...
        X