No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao Accepts May 5th Date, Arum Yet to Respond to Official Statement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    I'm confused here...........I thought Pac was ok in getting a smaller share and not 50-50?
    bob arum probably talked pac out of accepting a smaller share. But I think 50-50 is much more fair though considering both guys are big cash cows.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      I'm confused here...........I thought Pac was ok in getting a smaller share and not 50-50?
      Probly talking about 50-50 split of the revenues. Not the purse. He does say he doesn't care about the purse because his promoter already guarantees it to him.

Comment

honestly, i still don't think Arum will let it happen. It's unfortunate, but it's probably the truth. hope i'm wrong though. i got quite a bit of money on Floyd if it ever happens!

Comment

Fact is Arum is scared to let the fight happen. what a punk.

Comment

Arum is the ONLY one holding this up. Pac and Roach want this....Floyd wants this.....Arum is looking like a bigger d bag by the day. At the same time.....you have to get on Pac. He needs to just give him the big middle finger and tell Bob that he wants Floyd and if he dont like it he can suck it. So in a sense, its on Pac to once and for all stand up and call the shots to Bob. No one is scared of no one, and anyone who thinks so is a moron and a d rider.

Comment

pac never agrees to a may 5th date in the link (hints why boxingscene didn't post this up)

thread should be deleted smh

Comment

So has this been confirmed? Did Manny deny agreeing to May 5th yet, like he always does after he talks to his pimp? Pac will say he didn't say that.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
                  So has this been confirmed? Did Manny deny agreeing to May 5th yet, like he always does after he talks to his pimp? Pac will say he didn't say that.
                  he never agreed to may 5th.........even in the article. the article never quotes manny saying "i agree to may 5th"

it was made up by some idiot writer...............

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
                    he never agreed to may 5th.........even in the article. the article never quotes manny saying "i agree to may 5th"

it was made up by some idiot writer...............
                    Wow the ducking..........I mean......... the saga continues

Comment

There used to be a point where I would kill to see this fight and was willing to spend whatever I had to get the tickets and make the trip to Vegas. Now I am at the point where I could see myself not even caring enough to order the PPV. It's been too much b.s back and fourth the past few years and my interest in the fight has dwindled substantially. Anybody else feel this way?

Comment

Working...
                      X