Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why can't Boxing Scene writers get interviews with Mayweather himself?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OralLepercy View Post
    nothing wrong with that?
    There's plenty wrong with that. Just like there was plenty wrong when boxing.talk was doing it. I do, however, enjoy their interviews...just like I enjoyed boxing.talk's interviews. Smh.

Comment

he probably believes mods/writers etc here are pro pac and anti him and that he would get a fairier interview elsewhere

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
        They used to all the time. What happened?
        Floyd for all his tough talk is a very sensitive guy. Any question
        that doesn't boost his ego is blasphemy to him.

Ax that DJ guy from the radio.

That's why he surrounds himself with yes people and *****s.

Result: he still behaves like a teenager.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          There's plenty wrong with that. Just like there was plenty wrong when boxing.talk was doing it. I do, however, enjoy their interviews...just like I enjoyed boxing.talk's interviews. Smh.
          Did you read Floyd interview that Ben did today? I think that's my favorite interview Floyd, I have ever read. He came off very smart and honest IMO.

Comment

Mayweather is a user period, He uses you when he knows you would write something favorable about him, If you dont then you dont stand a chance at interviewing him, I remember how Boxing talk use to get all the interviews and exclusive around the Gatti/Judah time in Mayweather's career, He couldnt and wouldnt stop talking to them but as soon as G.leon wrote something about him losing all his money to some guy who defraud him he switch, Now he gives Fighthype all the exclusive until they print something he doesnt like then he would switch again to another website..

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              Did you read Floyd interview that Ben did today? I think that's my favorite interview Floyd, I have ever read. He came off very smart and honest IMO.
              Yeah, he's been sounding that way in his interviews a lot lately. Probably has something to do with him being damn near 35 . I like the approach he's taking and how he has consistently sought the best available welter. Kinda refreshing during this generation but then I realize that 20+ years ago, it was commonplace for a superstar to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
                One day he looked at Non Stop Boxing. And that was that.
                would lol if that was true

Comment

The minute you start asking Floyd questions he doesnt like, he cuts off access to exclusive interviews.

He use to grant Btalk interviews all the time until one time G. Leon pulled his card regarding his finances. Floyd was bringing up all this stuff about Mosley's personal finances, yet when G. Leon brought up Floyd's, Floyd got pissed and stopped granting interviews.

Why do you think Ben Thompson over at Floydhype baby feeds Floyd easy questions.

Comment

Great answers from Floyd. Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope this happens in May!!!

Comment

Here it is for anyone interested:

FLOYD MAYWEATHER: "I ONLY WANT ONE PERSON, PACQUIAO...WHY IS HE DUCKIN' AND DODGIN' ME" - http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content11547.html

Comment

Working...
                      X